The Student Room Group

Classification help - Final year marks?

Hi! I've pulled together my marks from year 2 (25% of overall grade) and the marks I've received so far in year 3 (75%). If my calculations are correct, I should have done enough to secure a 1st overall, as I averaged at a 70% in my 2nd year, and at a 73% in my 3rd.

However, I'm concerned about the possibility of my marks from year 3 changing at this stage. I've been told that the marks you receive in 3rd year are not final until you receive your official classification, as they need to be externally verified. Ideally, I'd like to know the chances of my year 3 marks changing at this point, and if so, how drastically are they likely to change?
You've averaged 72.25%. I'd say that's quite safe and you should be proud! Unfortunately, internet strangers can't predict the behavior of external moderators. I'd say there's no point in worrying though.

Where did you go & what did you study?
Original post by Usernamer555
You've averaged 72.25%. I'd say that's quite safe and you should be proud! Unfortunately, internet strangers can't predict the behavior of external moderators. I'd say there's no point in worrying though.

Where did you go & what did you study?

Hi thanks for the advice! I'm at MMU studying Business Management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending