The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

People will move Aguero out and then 2 weeks later be absolutely stuffed with regards to how to bring him back in.
Original post by UWS
People aren't considering how to bring him back... Maybe best to transfer him out for free and then wildcard him back in?

Yep, that's my plan. Just hope he doesn't lose much value over the next two weeks.
Original post by The Wavefunction
People will move Aguero out and then 2 weeks later be absolutely stuffed with regards to how to bring him back in.

My point exactly.

Where is the Lamela thing coming from, I watched that game and didn't see anything.
With the wild card, when I select confirm transfers is that my wildcard done or can I go in again and do as many transfers as I want until sept 10th. Might hold off on Aguero for Kane with the ban but reserve funds for when that ends
Original post by The Monk
With the wild card, when I select confirm transfers is that my wildcard done or can I go in again and do as many transfers as I want until sept 10th. Might hold off on Aguero for Kane with the ban but reserve funds for when that ends

doing confirm transfers just activates your wildcard, you can then make as many transfers as you want until the deadline.
Sterling Hazard and Shaw in for an 8 point hit this week was reckless but inspired if I say so myself. :biggrin:

Still done shite overall though...
Wildcarding for the break..

My defense has been awesome, only a small few tweeks to make there, but big changes up front and in midfield.

Bringing sanchez back, as once he gets on a streak it can last for a few games, but gutted that I dropped him for the one week he went nuts.

Midfield:
sanchez, hazard, martial, lamela, sterling
Reply 627
Original post by fallen_acorns
Wildcarding for the break..

My defense has been awesome, only a small few tweeks to make there, but big changes up front and in midfield.

Bringing sanchez back, as once he gets on a streak it can last for a few games, but gutted that I dropped him for the one week he went nuts.

Midfield:
sanchez, hazard, martial, lamela, sterling

Would not recommend martial on current form
Original post by xKay
Would not recommend martial on current form

Who would you say? I need some united attacking coverage, but dont want zlatan.

Rashford as a cheap rotation striking choice? Mata has started every game so far? Rooney maybe? or will your new dortmund signign start to get more minutes?
Reply 629
Original post by fallen_acorns
Who would you say? I need some united attacking coverage, but dont want zlatan.

Rashford as a cheap rotation striking choice? Mata has started every game so far? Rooney maybe? or will your new dortmund signign start to get more minutes?

It looks like Mkhitaryan will replace Mata after the international break and he's looked good so far
Wild card activated :biggrin:
De Gea (Heaton)
Azpilicueta Morgan McAuley Valencia (Amat)
Sterling Hazard Antonio (capoue) (Kante)
Stuani Aguero Ibra

Will take out Aguero if banned and cant decide on Antonio or Lamela.
Could do with an Aguero ban tbh - everybody wildcarding will keep him if he doesn't which mean it almost makes sense to wildcard otherwise I'm going to get left behind with no Sterling or Sanchez etc.

For all those on a wildcard, just try to make some money. Look at FPLstatistics.*
Original post by little_wizard123
Could do with an Aguero ban tbh - everybody wildcarding will keep him if he doesn't which mean it almost makes sense to wildcard otherwise I'm going to get left behind with no Sterling or Sanchez etc.

For all those on a wildcard, just try to make some money. Look at FPLstatistics.*

Problem is wildcard transfers don't count towards price rises/falls and absolutely everyone is playing their WC. So these places aren't going to be as accurate as they normally are.

Curiously enough, Aguero is close to rising again despite his possible ban. I wish they'd hurry up and announce what's happening with him, Lamela and Gray.
Just done Tadic to Sterling. Of course if Aguero and Gray get banned I'll be forced to either wildcard or take a hit or two.
Original post by Sephiroth
Just done Tadic to Sterling. Of course if Aguero and Gray get banned I'll be forced to either wildcard or take a hit or two.

Probably would've been a better idea to wait until after internationals.

Yeah you might miss price changes but that's nothing compared to the headache of an unforeseen injury.

If Aguero gets banned, I might end up using my wildcard :/
Aguero is injured again. Just get rid tbh.
Original post by little_wizard123
Aguero is injured again. Just get rid tbh.

I don't believe he's injured. It's probably Pep wanting him fresh for the derby just in case he doesn't get banned.

I did an experiment draft without him this morning and the difference is ridiculous, gives me a midfield of Ozil Firmino Hazard and Sterling plus a good balanced defence and forward line.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
I don't believe he's injured. It's probably Pep wanting him fresh for the derby just in case he doesn't get banned.

I did an experiment draft without him this morning and the difference is ridiculous, gives me a midfield of Ozil Firmino Hazard and Sterling plus a good balanced defence and forward line.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been thinking about that. If I went Costa and Kane (who I think will come good), instead of Aguero and Ibrahimovic I could have a ridiculous midfield and a good 3rd striker. It's tempting but I know the game I drop Aguero he'll grab 5 and I'll be out of it.
I've been thinking about that. If I went Costa and Kane (who I think will come good), instead of Aguero and Ibrahimovic I could have a ridiculous midfield and a good 3rd striker. It's tempting but I know the game I drop Aguero he'll grab 5 and I'll be out of it.

I don't want Costa, rarely assists and picks up too many YC's plus Chelsea have difficult fixtures upcoming.

Everton have incredible fixtures but Lukaku is far too frustrating to own as an FPL player. Not going near him again.

Both were up around 55% so you can't really go without either of them, tbh.*

Well, obviously it's different now. Aguero is a must when fit. When he scored 5 it was on the back of a few blanks, I think.

Kane looks awful this season. Costa has returns in every game but the YCs will become annoying. Giroud worth a shout as a temporary replacement. Lukaku has no goals in 11 games.

* Basically, I just like the home rotation between Aguero and Ibra. It's good for 25 goals.*
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest