The Student Room Group

November Maths retake. New GCSE or Old GCSE? Please answer

Hi,
I have been asking at school but none of the maths teachers are sure if the November resit paper is the old GCSE or if its the new GCSE... i really need to know. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Im_trying
Hi,
I have been asking at school but none of the maths teachers are sure if the November resit paper is the old GCSE or if its the new GCSE... i really need to know. Thanks :smile:

Old

Your teachers should know this as there are no 9-1 exams until summer 2017

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Good lord, your teachers need to sort themselves out. You will be re-sitting the same exams you took in the summer.
Old.
Reply 4
Original post by Clemm101
Good lord, your teachers need to sort themselves out. You will be re-sitting the same exams you took in the summer.

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Old.

Original post by gdunne42
Old

Your teachers should know this as there are no 9-1 exams until summer 2017

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, the teachers didn't have a clue, Thanks so much for answering can finally get on with revising. few!
Original post by Im_trying
Yeah, the teachers didn't have a clue, Thanks so much for answering can finally get on with revising. few!

Haha, what kind of teachers are they :biggrin: Good luck!!! :smile: I hope you succeed in your retake!! :tongue:
Reply 6
I wonder about teachers sometimes....... Good luck with the re-sit, but on the off chance you don't quite get the grade you need there will be one more chance for you to re-sit the old style exams in the summer of 2017.
Reply 7
Original post by Clemm101
I wonder about teachers sometimes....... Good luck with the re-sit, but on the off chance you don't quite get the grade you need there will be one more chance for you to re-sit the old style exams in the summer of 2017.

Ah thats good new! I was 4 marks off a C its gone for remark but i don't think it will go up that much:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest