The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Wavefunction
Ibra down 0.1 and Aguero back up to 13. That's 0.2mil I've missed out on by not swapping this week. Zlatan better bag a couple this weekend

Zlatan is the only United attacker worth having but they're still barely scoring and there are so many better strikers out there right now.
Lukaku is on a mad one with Everton, Costa is scoring for Chelsea in like every game, and Aguero will by dying to bag a few on his return.
Damn I've lost so much team value. Should've wild carded! :frown:
I don't like Football
Original post by Lúcio
Zlatan is the only United attacker worth having but they're still barely scoring and there are so many better strikers out there right now.
Lukaku is on a mad one with Everton, Costa is scoring for Chelsea in like every game, and Aguero will by dying to bag a few on his return.

I was going to swap Zlatan for Aguero this week but the Mancs have got Leicester (h) and Stoke (h) the next two GW's so I'm hoping he'll get a couple. City have got Swansea (a) and Spurs (a), so, again hoping the Aguero goals will dry up somewhat, although Swansea is a risk, despite Aguero not netting against Swansea in over 600 minutes. Currently rocking Lukaku and Costa as my other two and I don't feel it's worth having Aguero and Zlatan with he depth of high quality midfielders getting big points. I think I'll end up going for two strikers and 442, eventually.
I was going to swap Zlatan for Aguero this week but the Mancs have got Leicester (h) and Stoke (h) the next two GW's so I'm hoping he'll get a couple. City have got Swansea (a) and Spurs (a), so, again hoping the Aguero goals will dry up somewhat, although Swansea is a risk, despite Aguero not netting against Swansea in over 600 minutes. Currently rocking Lukaku and Costa as my other two and I don't feel it's worth having Aguero and Zlatan with he depth of high quality midfielders getting big points. I think I'll end up going for two strikers and 442, eventually.

Yes the most convenient thing would be to swap zlatan for aguero and hazard for de bruyne but I have this horrible image of zlatan getting a couple of goals and well hazard he's always capable. Thing is I want to keep one of hazard or costa not both.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
Yes the most convenient thing would be to swap zlatan for aguero and hazard for de bruyne but I have this horrible image of zlatan getting a couple of goals and well hazard he's always capable. Thing is I want to keep one of hazard or costa not both.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone panick sold Hazard, which led to a price drop, which caused further panick and a further price drop. He quite easily could've got points against Swansea, and Liverpool was always a tough fixture.
Everyone panick sold Hazard, which led to a price drop, which caused further panick and a further price drop. He quite easily could've got points against Swansea, and Liverpool was always a tough fixture.

Puts even more pressure on him to do something if decide to keep him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
I looked at him but he's only played 1/3 of Arsenal's game time this season.
You could say he deserves it after being involved vs Hull, but it was only Hull... (inb4 we lose to them now)

If he gets good time over the next few games, I'll definitely definitely get him in at only 5.8m.

He's been injured.

Only Arsenal players I'd consider are Koscielny, Iwobi, Ozil and Sanchez. I'd want one with their fixtures though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Easy to kneejerk here and this is where I differ from previous seasons where you're too reactive. I have faith in my team and there are more prominent players to remove like Lamela rather than Hazard talking from a statistical level of who's likely to do more.

Still haven't taken my wildcard, going to hold out as long as I can as I haven't seen many opportune moments so far as realistically taking a 8 point hit would be better if it came to it.

The game is just probability really with an indepth knowledge of football useful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Rashford anybody? Trying to think of potential options here lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
Rashford anybody? Trying to think of potential options here lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Plenty of (better) options. Benteke, Lukaku, Aguero, Zlatan for example.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Plenty of (better) options. Benteke, Lukaku, Aguero, Zlatan for example.

Yeah true I was thinking more as a budget option.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm thinking Lukaku out for Aguero in.

Tempted to take out Hazard or Mahrez for Firmino too?

Should really fix my dire defence though..
Reply 953
Original post by Zerforax

You'd be mad to lose Lukaku on such good form, Koeman reckons he'll start

Ditch Mahrez for Firimino. I sold Hazard on wildcard.

I just got Lukaku in because I can't bear for my brother to keep gaining points on me. We were literally level 2 weeks ago and now he's like 50 points clear primarily because he put Lukaku in since he couldn't afford Costa...

Firmino is a definite to put in and definitely either KDB or Aguero (maybe both the way City are going).
Original post by UWS
You'd be mad to lose Lukaku on such good form, Koeman reckons he'll start

Ditch Mahrez for Firimino. I sold Hazard on wildcard.

Original post by Lúcio
I just got Lukaku in because I can't bear for my brother to keep gaining points on me. We were literally level 2 weeks ago and now he's like 50 points clear primarily because he put Lukaku in since he couldn't afford Costa...

Firmino is a definite to put in and definitely either KDB or Aguero (maybe both the way City are going).

:biggrin: took late i took Lukaku out.

Man City are on crazy form and Aguero has been going HAM. I couldn't afford to change another striker and get in Aguero with Lukaku without making 3-4 changes to my midfield too.

Fingers crossed that Lukaku falls flat on his face this weekend.. :colondollar:
:biggrin: took late i took Lukaku out.

Man City are on crazy form and Aguero has been going HAM. I couldn't afford to change another striker and get in Aguero with Lukaku without making 3-4 changes to my midfield too.

Fingers crossed that Lukaku falls flat on his face this weekend.. :colondollar:

I've gone really risky tbh

Frontline of Costa, Aguero, Lukaku
Midfield of KDB, Firmino, Snodgrass, Capoue/Fer

Defence is a bit better - midfield is poor but hopefully the strike force will make up for it.
How does a players value work if they drop in price, below their starting value but then rise back up? At the moment I've got Tadic who started at 7.5 and is now 7.3. If he goes back up to 7.4 do I get 7.4 if I transfer him out or will I have to wait until he hits 7.5 in order for me to get 7.4?
Reply 958
How does a players value work if they drop in price, below their starting value but then rise back up? At the moment I've got Tadic who started at 7.5 and is now 7.3. If he goes back up to 7.4 do I get 7.4 if I transfer him out or will I have to wait until he hits 7.5 in order for me to get 7.4?

If he drops below the price you bought him at, you'll only get the price he's on currently.
Most nailed on Watford defender?

Latest