The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm sure we will all hear soon enough. My parter also has a provisional offer and all her things seam to be like 3 weeks behind mine. My surname starting with C hers with W so may be alphabetical haha.

It's for the tax professional caseworker O level.
Original post by Cass1988
I'm sure we will all hear soon enough. My parter also has a provisional offer and all her things seam to be like 3 weeks behind mine. My surname starting with C hers with W so may be alphabetical haha.

It's for the tax professional caseworker O level.

Were any of your references contacted during the checks?
Original post by Jamz115
Were any of your references contacted during the checks?

None. I contacted recruitment on this the other day to see if I had to say to my boss before he got a surprise call.
They state if there's no gap in employment then it's not required :smile:
Reply 263
Logged into AccessNI there now to check and they've now posted the certificate back to HMRC. Lot of movement today.
I went up today to hand in some up to date ID (My interview was October 2015, so it was was out of date), so wondering for those who was up a few weeks ago, how long did you wait until for the Access NI request, which I believe is the last stage.
Access NI is the last check yeh. I went on the 12th Sep to hand in my ID, had the access NI complete last week and had an email on Thursday confirming all checks are now complete.
How long did your access NI checks take to go through?
Original post by galgotjob
How long did your access NI checks take to go through?

Only took a day from filling it out to it being sent out directly to CSR
Reply 268
AccessNI took 3 days for me. I also had to go down to Lisburn and hand in up to date ID so it was about 2 weeks before I got my AccessNI email from then.
Do access NI send u out ur certificate and u send it to CSR or do they just send it directly to CSR?

Do we get our own copy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMG_2708.jpg
Had to have a quick look while I was in Belfast today
Will anybody else be travelling from Northwest or along that route?
Reply 272
Original post by SMK2016
Do access NI send u out ur certificate and u send it to CSR or do they just send it directly to CSR?

Do we get our own copy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can either have it sent to yourself, which will delay it as you then have to send it in to CSR; or can send it directly to them to speed things up.
Reply 273
Original post by MurphysLaw2471
IMG_2708.jpg
Had to have a quick look while I was in Belfast today

That's custom house? Wondered where it was, thanks! I'll be travelling from Ballymena direction. Likely via bus.
Original post by MikalM
That's custom house? Wondered where it was, thanks! I'll be travelling from Ballymena direction. Likely via bus.

Aye, thought I'd suss out the parking situation nearby. Bus from my neck of the woods takes forever, train just as long. Cue many hours driving each day lol.
Reply 275
Aye, thought I'd suss out the parking situation nearby. Bus from my neck of the woods takes forever, train just as long. Cue many hours driving each day lol.

If the parking situation is amicable I might consider driving up too. As it stands, places in Belfast tend to cost about £10 a day so its cheaper for me to drive to a Park n Ride and get the bus up.

I work with someone in Child Maintenance Service who travels to Belfast from Derry every morning and the return trip back. I don't know how she does it lol.
Original post by MikalM
If the parking situation is amicable I might consider driving up too. As it stands, places in Belfast tend to cost about £10 a day so its cheaper for me to drive to a Park n Ride and get the bus up.

I work with someone in Child Maintenance Service who travels to Belfast from Derry every morning and the return trip back. I don't know how she does it lol.

Thats where I'll be travelling from too, not looking forward to it, brutal long days! May have to investigate the feasibility of park and share once I get settled. Bit of local knowledge should help on the parking front, a guy I used to work with found a much cheaper place, will have to quiz him on whereabouts. Did you come off the TSP2016 or direct O/HO application?
Reply 277
Thats where I'll be travelling from too, not looking forward to it, brutal long days! May have to investigate the feasibility of park and share once I get settled. Bit of local knowledge should help on the parking front, a guy I used to work with found a much cheaper place, will have to quiz him on whereabouts. Did you come off the TSP2016 or direct O/HO application?

Yeah if I found somewhere cheaper to park it would be much handier. I came off the direct O/HO competition from September '15.

Ouch, that sounds like a bit of a nightmare. 2 hours up and 2 hours back, 3rd of your day spent travelling!
Any of u's got a start date yet? I am starting the 5th December 2016 going to do Park and Ride til i find my bearing or a cheap car park nearby
Original post by liverpool75
Any of u's got a start date yet? I am starting the 5th December 2016 going to do Park and Ride til i find my bearing or a cheap car park nearby

Awesome! Look forward to hopefully working with you soon. When did you find out your start date? That's all I'm waiting on.

Around st Anne's cathedral there is parking for £4 for the whole day that may suit some just a wee heads up for you. Just leave a space for me haha

Latest

Trending

Trending