The Student Room Group
Reply 1
rocksteady99
HEY Guys, just had 2 tell ppl, ive got an offer for medicine at BSMS!! ABB, attainable!!! YAY!, still waiting from every1 else but its comforting 2 have an offer, and it is still medicine!!YAY, SORRY, V.HYPER:smile::smile:

Congrats!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 2
rocksteady99
HEY Guys, just had 2 tell ppl, ive got an offer for medicine at BSMS!! ABB, attainable!!! YAY!, still waiting from every1 else but its comforting 2 have an offer, and it is still medicine!!YAY, SORRY, V.HYPER:smile::smile:

get on with it im pip

ducka ducka ducka ducka
ducka ducka aaahh
Reply 3
rocksteady99

Wooo! Well done! :biggrin:
Hehe, third time I've seen this same message today! You are a forum whore like me!! Well done on your offer anyway, you must have really impressed them! I have applied to BSMS and have heard NOTHING! I am SOOOO envious of you!

Well done anyway!!

Where else have you applied, and have you had any other interviews yet??
Reply 5
rocksteady99

Well done!! Just make sure you concentrate on your a-levels and get the grades.
Reply 6
sure ull get in thunder cat

also applied 2 oxford, edin and notts, heard nothing!, grrrrrr;(, you??xx
I've applied to BSMS, Peninsula, Cardiff and Soton. All i have had so far are 2 confirmation letters. One from Cardiff one from Soton, just saying that they have recieved my application. I hate not knowing what's going on! I want interviews! Argh!!
Reply 8
Well, you won't be getting an interview from Southampton, and I don't think they make their offers until January - at least, that's when I got mine.

Latest