The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
TBH the bell end is so sensitive that I can't imagine it having to come into contact with my boxers or whacking against my leg. Torrents of tears would come from my eyes everytime I took a step. I know guys who had it done really young can't remember being circumcised and that they must have got used to it and that the bell end would become less sensitive but having had a nappy put on would have been anguish! It seems a pretty harsh thing to do, but obviously we have different viewpoints.
riccardo
TBH the bell end is so sensitive that I can't imagine it having to come into contact with my boxers or whacking against my leg. Torrents of tears would come from my eyes everytime I took a step. I know guys who had it done really young can't remember being circumcised and that they must have got used to it and that the bell end would become less sensitive but having had a nappy put on would have been anguish! It seems a pretty harsh thing to do, but obviously we have different viewpoints.

It's not that bad, i had it done in the begining of the year.

it is sensitive at fist, so you're not eager to run, but it calms down
Mr_Pedantic
It's not that bad, i had it done in the begining of the year.

it is sensitive at fist, so you're not eager to run, but it calms down

Did you have to stop wearing pants n all, until it healed itself? And was it really tacky(almosy gluey?)
Reply 183
mr pedantic is one brave guy. I'd rather be castrated than have an unprotected bellend.
Reply 184
riccardo
mr pedantic is one brave guy. I'd rather be castrated than have an unprotected bellend.

Really? A few weeks pain vs never being able to have sex EVER again?
Reply 185
I could sing all the high bits in fidelio though
Reply 186
I was circumcised as a baby for health reasons (as thought at that time). So I didn't exactly have much say in the matter. However, it doesn't seem to have affected me adversely, except for...........sorry - I shouldn't put you off
Reply 187
I have read this thread with bemusement. The old saying still applies to the uncircumsised: 'Don't knock it till you've tried it' :wink:
ramroff
I have read this thread with bemusement. The old saying still applies to the uncircumsised: 'Don't knock it till you've tried it' :wink:

LOZL!!!!!!!!

Latest