Leicester
Visit website
Reply 1
No money, no fun!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
If you dont want to do it online, you cant use the promotional code and it will cost you £30-£35 MORE. Just get it online.
Reply 3
you may be able to purchase them from the uni during freshers fair but you'll have to pay until you get one.
Out of interest, does anyone who has already bought the bus pass know what the expiration date is on the new ones? I was just looking at my old two and they both have completely different dates a couple of weeks apart, which I thought was weird, so was just wondering about the new ones.
Reply 5
timetokill
Out of interest, does anyone who has already bought the bus pass know what the expiration date is on the new ones? I was just looking at my old two and they both have completely different dates a couple of weeks apart, which I thought was weird, so was just wondering about the new ones.

Mine's the 31/09/10

SO MANY PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE ONE. As in everyone I know bar myself. Amazing. Seriously, next year people, get one in advance.
Kasphlam
Mine's the 31/09/10

SO MANY PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE ONE. As in everyone I know bar myself. Amazing. Seriously, next year people, get one in advance.

Thanks for that. They're giving a whole extra 2 months this year then. Last years one expired at the end of July! :smile:

Yeah, its been like that for the last 2 years. It takes a good few weeks for people to give in and actually buy one.

Its so much money upfront that alot of people dont bother, then 3 weeks later when they realise they have spent almost £50 already on bus travel alone, after paying £3+ a day they give in and get one!
Kasphlam
Mine's the 31/09/10

As in 31st September? :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Err, meant July sorry.

Latest

Trending

Trending