The Student Room Group

Best deals for monthly bus tickets

I’m coming to the Uk soon, what are the best deals for monthly bus tickets? I think it would be better for me to be buying the monthly ones from my allowance. How do I go about it
Original post by Mmdee
I’m coming to the Uk soon, what are the best deals for monthly bus tickets? I think it would be better for me to be buying the monthly ones from my allowance. How do I go about it

Hi :smile:
it depends in which region you live in, I’m in the West Midlands and so we have different bus providers in comparison to the places like london. Some provide monthly packages and they would be your best bet since it can help you save a lot compared to buying on the bus daily - if there are yearly passes you might want to check them. You may also be eligible for certain discounts/special passes for say if you are under 18, you are a student, over 65 etc
Hope this helps!
Reply 2
They're quite expensive in the north east if you are coming here although you can buy yearly tickets too which could save money over time technically. For my bus service it's 70 pound a month or 700 a year
Reply 3
Please suggest me best one
Reply 4
For people living in Chester, what’s the best monthly bus package in Chester?
Reply 5
Original post by Mmdee

Reply 6
Original post by soliate

Get a railcard!!
Creo que estás buscando un gran mod como en Jump Harem APK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending