University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
FiveFiveSix
:p:

Kays, I am sick :frown: Come nurse me? :puppyeyes:

being ill is no excuse for a joke that bad

do you want me to bring all the nurses from carnage with me :hubba: im sure they could make you feel better
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
kayzy
being ill is no excuse for a joke that bad

do you want me to bring all the nurses from carnage with me :hubba: im sure they could make you feel better

Sounds like a plan, providing they have ample... qualifications :hubba:

I've got a fever and everything :frown:
Reply 42
FiveFiveSix

SWINE FLU!!

:eek3:
Peanut42
SWINE FLU!!

:eek3:

Naw, Pig AIDS.
Reply 44
FiveFiveSix

don't know about qualifications but they have boobs sure they could cheer you up :tongue:imp:

awww poor ickle you :console: when i get ill i get drunk, you forget you are ill and it's basically a cure :yes:
kayzy
don't know about qualifications but they have boobs sure they could cheer you up :tongue:imp:

awww poor ickle you :console: when i get ill i get drunk, you forget you are ill and it's basically a cure :yes:

Sounds like a plan! So excited for your b-day bash! :woo:
Reply 46
FiveFiveSix
Sounds like a plan! So excited for your b-day bash! :woo:

i know me too!!! should be hilarious :dance: some clowns scare me tho which might be bad but im gradually increasing the amount my dad is giving me to spend on alcohol for it :colone:

also you better come to the next wild soc social we are doing 'risky business' you know the tom cruise dance? just the shirt and socks thing will be fun, must put the event up in the next few days :blow:
kayzy
i know me too!!! should be hilarious :dance: some clowns scare me tho which might be bad but im gradually increasing the amount my dad is giving me to spend on alcohol for it :colone:

also you better come to the next wild soc social we are doing 'risky business' you know the tom cruise dance? just the shirt and socks thing will be fun, must put the event up in the next few days :blow:

I don't know this 'risky business'. Sounds good though!

Let me know soon as dates etc x
Reply 48
FiveFiveSix
I don't know this 'risky business'. Sounds good though!

Let me know soon as dates etc x

oh my god how have you not watched risky business? you must have seen the guitar hero adverts!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilaUVGjMkJo
it should be on the 17th depending on finance soc who may be joining us
kayzy
oh my god how have you not watched risky business? you must have seen the guitar hero adverts!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilaUVGjMkJo
it should be on the 17th depending on finance soc who may be joining us

Finance soc? Ergh. Do they have hot girls?
Reply 50
FiveFiveSix
Finance soc? Ergh. Do they have hot girls?

don't ergh my little brothers society and i havent really seen any of the girls but what they do have is money and a lot of it which means it's cheaper for us :yes:
Reply 51
I think they are one of the richest ones now aren't they? After CinSoc obviously as we are awesome. :h:
Reply 52
Peanut42
I think they are one of the richest ones now aren't they? After CinSoc obviously as we are awesome. :h:

yeah i think you're right, our friends are like a lot of the committee so we have decided to take advantage of this :ninja:
Reply 53
kayzy
yeah i think you're right, our friends are like a lot of the committee so we have decided to take advantage of this :ninja:

Good plan. Go where the money is! :yep:

On a related note, apparently the ECU are the richest! How does that work? Shouldn't they give it all to poor people?
Folk Soc was one of the richest last year. I should really know about tis year since I'm treasurer but still...
I'm a poor, crippled, flu-ridden charity case. Will some kind girl or group of girls take pity on me in my hour of financial need?
Reply 56
FiveFiveSix
I'm a poor, crippled, flu-ridden charity case. Will some kind girl or group of girls take pity on me in my hour of financial need?

You know my friend Cammi. :ninja: Explain yourself!
Peanut42
You know my friend Cammi. :ninja: Explain yourself!

You have the advantage of me, I'll give you that one.

I met her on a night out with mutual friends, and was treated to the sight of her engaging in tongue tennis with another of the party for the majority of the evening. Explain yourself :wink:
Reply 58
FiveFiveSix
You have the advantage of me, I'll give you that one.

I met her on a night out with mutual friends, and was treated to the sight of her engaging in tongue tennis with another of the party for the majority of the evening. Explain yourself :wink:

Ooooooooooh really? Is this before or after she had tonsilitis? :p:

I know her through CinSoc. No tongue tennis there sadly! Not yet anyway... :sexface:
Peanut42
Ooooooooooh really? Is this before or after she had tonsilitis? :p:

I know her through CinSoc. No tongue tennis there sadly! Not yet anyway... :sexface:

I'm thinking probably before.

No tongue tennis at the CinSoc? Disappointing. I was hoping for some back-row action...

How did you know I know Cammi then?

Latest

Trending

Trending