The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

For ****'s sake, credit us with a modicum of individuality. Some of us do, some of us don't. Just like all men. And all women.
Reply 2
you for real man??
same answer that applies to about a 1000 thread here, different people* like different things.
*males, in this case
Reply 3
generalebriety
For ****'s sake, credit us with a modicum of individuality. Some of us do, some of us don't. Just like all men. And all women.

Shutup
Reply 4
MR.PINK
you for real man??
same answer that applies to about a 1000 thread here, different people* like different things.
*males, in this case

I havent viewed all those threads, dear.
when you reach a mature age (which is not in the forseeable future), you realise that skin colour isn't much of a deciding factor in choosing partners
Reply 6
Miss Awesome
I havent viewed all those threads, dear.

hmm search for them?? :rolleyes:
ok good luck with that..hope u find a right guy..pretty pointless post imo..
Reply 8
what do south asians look like?

also i never heard the term desi before.
hold that thought
Miss Awesome
But my friends think its stupid n they take the piss saying I'll end up running away with one. Although that would not happen because I've never even dated one yet. I dont even have many white male friends either.

Do white men like desi girls?

desi = south asian.

shame on you OP :|
Reply 11
I do.
Reply 12
You, have brought shame upon desi girls everywhere :spank:

:p: srsly it's no big deal
Reply 13
Of course some white men like Desi/Asian girls! I certainly like them!
Reply 14
you are not the only one Miss Awesome...
Reply 15
Traitor

:rolleyes:
NO.

THIS IS UNAKSEP-TABLE.

I will find you a nice Indian boy to marry.

Yes?
Why would your ethnicity matter here? Some white men will like Asian girls, some won't. Equally, some Asian men will like white girls, some won't. The key is how compatible you are as people, not your racial inheritance.
Miss Awesome
But my friends think its stupid n they take the piss saying I'll end up running away with one. Although that would not happen because I've never even dated one yet. I dont even have many white male friends either.

Do white men like desi girls?

desi = south asian.

You will have hot children :biggrin:
Reply 19
i'm brown and i have a white boyfriend. Luckily I am quite independent of my family though so they can't do anything about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending