The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Laurah5498
I don't think I'm smug.

Attempting to be funny possibly...

Forgive me if I don't see the humour in calling people who are out of work "scum". If you thought you were better than people at your school it probably came across in your interactions with them, and if there is one thing that is guaranteed to piss people off it is looking down on them.
Reply 61
I was bullied. I lived with it as I didn't give a flying **** what they thought of me. Anyway, most of them are druggies now - so in the end it's me who came off better.
Reply 62
My sister's been bullied quite a bit. Can tell it still affects her :frown:
Nathan-Jones
What is with this idea of "successful"? Working hard for some heartless money-hungry corporation, so hard that you don't even notice your life has just passed you by, just so you can have a widescreen TV and a couple of weeks in Portugal isn't my idea of success.

When I mean when you are happy and have built your whole life with the people you want in it, not some morons you are thrown with like in school. And who is to say that you have to work for a heartless corporation to be happy and successful? Getting an education and achieving what you want is success, not matter how high you throw.

And btw your whole life isn't school, there's a hell of a lot more out there. Believe me.
Reply 64
I got verbally bullied all the time in my old state school, but most people would just dismiss it as teasing.

Latest

Trending

Trending