The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Anyone applying for BA(Hons) Graphic Design, and recieved a letter with a task on it?

Okay so i recieved a letter from Leeds Art and Design college last week saying i have to complete the enclosed task before they offer me an interview.

But i can't find the enclosed task!
All they have sent me is a welcome letter thing AND another bit of paper with the course guidance and portfolio requirements on etc, but not the task :s-smilie::s-smilie: (have they sent me the wrong bit of paper?)

Im confused, because they have put "DO NOT SENT PORTFOLIO WORK only the required work" but i have no idea what the task is or what work they want me to send!

Has anyone recieved a letter with the task?

Help is appreciated! thanks :biggrin:
Reply 1
....ring them and ask them to send it to you again!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I'm not even applying for graphic design but I will say contact the college and you will then get the task :smile:
Reply 3
Well I've just spoken to a few people applying for this course and they recieved a sheet explaining exactly what to do :P its designing an image related to your own interest or something like that. They must have forgotten to put it in my letter :frown:

I'll ring them first thing tomorrow.

Thanks for your help anyway :smile:
CreativeGirl
Well I've just spoken to a few people applying for this course and they recieved a sheet explaining exactly what to do :P its designing an image related to your own interest or something like that. They must have forgotten to put it in my letter :frown:

I'll ring them first thing tomorrow.

Thanks for your help anyway :smile:

You're welcome and good luck!
Reply 5
Thank You! :biggrin:

I won't have a lot of days to complete the task..but i'll do my best :smile: lol
CreativeGirl
Thank You! :biggrin:

I won't have a lot of days to complete the task..but i'll do my best :smile: lol

Think of it as a Live Brief. Usually with live briefs you only have 24 hours to do it. So you have a bit longer.
Reply 7
Yes thats actually a good idea! lol

Well i contacted them today, and they are sending me the task sheet PLUS they've given me a week longer to get it done by =] So i'm pretty chuffed with that :biggrin:

Latest