The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Accommodation questions

I'm going to be applying for res for the 10/11 school year and had a few questions. I was looking at city living and was wondering if the standard double or for that matter all rooms in opal court come with a bathroom. I understand there are standard ensuites but i would like a double, does this mean i would have to apply for a premium ensuite?

If this is somewhat confusing, i apologize.

thanks in advance.

I was wondering this too. Going 10/11
too, hopefully.

Which places come with bathroomthingys,etc? I was thinking john foster/Gilbert Murray but not sure. Are the prices affordable? Because I live 5 miles from the uni anyway.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Can anyone share their experience ?
Reply 3
I have a question about applying for accomodation. On the online application is says:

Student ID - new students please note this is your University of Leicester student number, which can be found on your offer to study at University of Leicester.

But I didnt receive a letter or email with an offfer, all I had was an update on track. However, I did receive an email about accomodation and I was provided with a 'University of Leicester Number'. My question is: Are the Student ID and Uni of Leic Number the same thing? Or will I have to contact the university for a student ID?
Reply 4
-F-
I have a question about applying for accomodation. On the online application is says:

Student ID - new students please note this is your University of Leicester student number, which can be found on your offer to study at University of Leicester.

But I didnt receive a letter or email with an offfer, all I had was an update on track. However, I did receive an email about accomodation and I was provided with a 'University of Leicester Number'. My question is: Are the Student ID and Uni of Leic Number the same thing? Or will I have to contact the university for a student ID?

Yes, they're the same thing. The 'University of Leicester number' on your email is what they're referring to.
Reply 5
I'm wondering if the premium ensuites at oadby village are bigger than a normal single room!? theres no pictures! haha!!

Latest

Trending

Trending