The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
CW Esq
What on earth is Pates? I know for a fact that is the case as my cousin went to CLC. They are divine ladies as not only are they beautiful but also intelligent and well-mannered.

Pates = (very good) grammar school in Cheltenham. I wouldn't say that just because your cousin went to CLC you are any more right than the rest of us.

Well-mannered? It's a girls school - I'm sure they're not like that to each other. Trying to get laid of course, it's a different matter :rolleyes:
SamTheMan
A post like this, I find truly worrying. What will need_money think of such comments when she grows up? Oh the shame!

:eek: You know what, my dad called me a ned tonight!!!!! :eek:

Oh well. :rolleyes:
Reply 62
You are a little vulgar for a lady!
Reply 63
need_money

He never did! Who'd have thought?!? :rolleyes:
dogtanian
You have? Where?

In a different thread. I'll attempt to find it.
Helenia
He never did! Who'd have thought?!? :rolleyes:

But he's never said that before:dong:
CW Esq
What on earth is Pates? I know for a fact that is the case as my cousin went to CLC. They are divine ladies as not only are they beautiful but also intelligent and well-mannered.

But hang on, Prince Harry's girlfriend went to CLC for a time and she is anything but a divine lady with intelligence and good manners. Have you seen her?!
lol i like your avatar spangletastic... boris is awesome......
as long as you don't have excessive amounts of sports labels or bling you should be fine... more than anything else it is the chav attitude that distinguishes the chav and what makes us dislike them more than anything.. and you don't seem chavvy at all ..chavs are proud to be what they are and you're definitely not wanting to be classed as one...
yeah i agree with a view expressed earlier that grungers etc are just different social groups, but i've never had any trouble from these people who tend to be much more interesting and creative on the whole and wouldn't take it as an insult to be called one
Reply 68
Chav is dereved from the romany gypsy term used by travellers for children, i think it just evolved from there. They are scum though!
Reply 69
NDGAARONDI
Don't complain if rock bands do it then.

I haven't and I never would, considering that I listen to milder forms of rock. :p:
Kuz
I haven't and I never would, considering that I listen to milder forms of rock. :p:

That's cool. You listen to rock too? :eek: I rarely ever come across someone with your type of background that would even touch the stuff except for one of my MSN buddies though, although I have come across some on http://www.sms.ac :smile:
Reply 71
NDGAARONDI
That's cool. You listen to rock too? :eek: I rarely ever come across someone with your type of background that would even touch the stuff except for one of my MSN buddies though, although I have come across some on http://www.sms.ac :smile:

Because I'm a DJ I love all forms of music as long as they have a good beat. This is my music profile http://www.last.fm/user/DjKuz/... ignore Daniel Bedingfield tried to rip a instrumental sample for a mix.
arent chavs =streetslappers?
the ones looking rough, wearing adidas tracksuits with golden earrings, often seen with a cap and white nike sorta sport shoes.

i guess they are called THUG in the states and are often single parents.
i know generalising is bad but thats the only way i can think of to give you an idea of chavs looking.

it would help if someone can find him a picture of chav.
come to long side,manchester
you will have the chance meeting them in person :P
Just do a Google image search on chav :wink:
Kuz
Because I'm a DJ I love all forms of music as long as they have a good beat. This is my music profile http://www.last.fm/user/DjKuz/... ignore Daniel Bedingfield tried to rip a instrumental sample for a mix.

No Queen, no Dire Straits. :frown: Too heavy I guess. :p:
Reply 75
NDGAARONDI
No Queen, no Dire Straits. :frown: Too heavy I guess. :p:

Queen are crap, too much guitar not emphasis on beat! I don't like old rock groups/artists (except for Jimi Hendrix, old ska groups like the Specials and the Jam) New indie, and indie from the brit-pop era are what I'm into
I have just developed a formula for a Chav repellant. I intend to call it Chav away.
Proposed advertisement:

"Are Chavs trying to create trouble for you at every street corner? Some little chavster always trying to start a fight with you. Then no worries for you mate. Introducing Chav-Away. Distilled from the laudry water of tasteful clothing, mixed in with some sloaney perfumes and colognes. This base is set to mature for one week in a Barrel lined with items from various Ralph Lauren collections. Then comes the fragrance of Police Officers and Police Stations. Mix in the smell of discipline and hard work. This is a very strong Chav repellant and it makes sure that the sloans aren't attracted. Then shred up an all A's GCSE report, along with with a job application. This mixture is then set for three days to let all of the contents dissolve. We then can the mixture to produce Chav-Away. Don't leave home withou it!"
Kuz
Queen are crap, too much guitar not emphasis on beat! I don't like old rock groups/artists (except for Jimi Hendrix, old ska groups like the Specials and the Jam) New indie, and indie from the brit-pop era are what I'm into

You don't really have an established rock band with a beat. If I wanted a beat I'd have drum n bass. And just because you don't like Queen doesn't make them crap. I recognise that Eminem is a talented musician but I want call him crap just because I don't like his music. :wink:

Jimi Hendrix is overrated, it's all about Jimmy Page and Joe Satriani. :cool:
Reply 78
need_money

HAHAHA Its cos' your a skanky hoe
Reply 79
spangletastic
But hang on, Prince Harry's girlfriend went to CLC for a time and she is anything but a divine lady with intelligence and good manners. Have you seen her?!

a very good point.

Latest