The Student Room Group

When do boobs stop growing?

I'm almost 19 and they are still growing!
I hit puberty at 12, stopped growing vertically at 14 but was flat chested until 16 and an A cup until 17. I'm currently a 36D but my boobs have definitely grown again, my bra is uncomfortably tight once more. I'm not complaining about my boobs, being flat chested for so long I appreciate them but I really wish I could buy lots of nice bras without fearing I'll be unable to wear them soon. I can't really look at my family to estimate - my mother and sister (16) are both A-cups and no one else is really more than a C.

Scroll to see replies

around 20s generally.
depends when they start, for you, could be a couple more years...

could be due to weight gain if they suddenly change though.
- some people just add the weight there, and nowhere else, unfair much :p:

everyones different :smile:
I started developing at around 11 ... by the time I was 13 I had was 34C - I LOVED THEM THEN! They kept growing til they reached a 32D. I've recently lost weight (from a size 10 to a size 6) & my boobs ... although im still measuring at a 32D i dont seem to be able to get the same cleavage as before and they dont seem as perky ... anywho, the point im trying to make is that boobs never really stop growing .. they change as you change i.e pregnancy, lose weight, put on weight and your diet.
Could just be that you're getting fat.
Reply 4
Playboy King II
Could just be that you're getting fat.

Wow cheers, actually I'm over 2st lighter than when my boobs were an A. The more weight I lose, the bigger they get :mystery:
SpamBa
Wow cheers, actually I'm over 2st lighter than when my boobs were an A. The more weight I lose, the bigger they get :mystery:

Slim and big boobs...dayam girl why aren't you on your knees showing your love for the Playboy King already? :sexface:

As long as they look good with your frame it can only be a good thing right? Eventually they'll reach their limit, at which point you'll have to get breast enlargements :wink2:
If you're anything like me probably never! I even tried losing weight (didn't need to) and they just grew even more - most perplexing. It's especially annoying when bras are £28 a pop.
Reply 7
I think you have still got a while till they stop.

Buy one size larger and cut costs lol.
I was 21.
Reply 9
DJkG.1
:hand: Bitch please.

-----

Actually, you are probably right. :erm:

I know right? Size 10, I might as well just go and live in McDonalds.
Reply 10
I have small boobs :|
so i hope never... well i think theyre still growing.. so i hope they stop when/if i reach a C cup... because then i dont want them to sag, when im older.
it depends, people are different as to when it starts and stops, would say it sometime in early 20s that might stop but as I say it is different from person to person
I read in a couple of places that your boobs stop normally growing four years after your first period, so saying that, if you start periods when you are 12, you boobs would reach their final size at age 16. I know mine haven't really changed for a couple of years, but don't take my word for it as I'm really not sure and it could be totally different for other women.
Reply 13
SpamBa
I'm almost 19 and they are still growing!
I hit puberty at 12, stopped growing vertically at 14 but was flat chested until 16 and an A cup until 17. I'm currently a 36D but my boobs have definitely grown again, my bra is uncomfortably tight once more. I'm not complaining about my boobs, being flat chested for so long I appreciate them but I really wish I could buy lots of nice bras without fearing I'll be unable to wear them soon. I can't really look at my family to estimate - my mother and sister (16) are both A-cups and no one else is really more than a C.

I'm also 19 and since the age of 12 up until last year i was always a DD then i went up to an E and now i'm an F so i guess they never stop growing although i too was sure they weren't going to grow anymore but i think as someone else has said they never stop fluctuating in size
Reply 14
Love how like half the posts in this thread just got deleted...
SpamBa
Love how like half the posts in this thread just got deleted...

hope it wasnt the pictures :woo:
Reply 16
thehoops1212
hope it wasnt the pictures :woo:

There were tits, but not mine.
Pics of GTFO!
What is your height and weight?
depends on your weight too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending