The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

First I recommend you see a doctor to talk about the choices that you can see which you feel is best. Ive had it before spoke to the doctor and decided to cut it myself healed perfectly. Hope this helps!!!!!
Reply 2
Erm, that is meant to be there dude.
Reply 3
I've got that too. I heard it can be snapped if you are a bit too, well, fast with the ol' ****. :biggrin: I wouldn't want to cut it myself or have it cut TBH. It doesn't hurt me by it being there.
Reply 4
Your banjo string. You're supposed to have it. If you didn't then...something would be wrong.
Anonymous
First I recommend you see a doctor to talk about the choices that you can see which you feel is best. Ive had it before spoke to the doctor and decided to cut it myself healed perfectly. Hope this helps!!!!!

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE.
I am off to be sick now.
Reply 6
Anonymous

stfu, idiot

don't give medical advice if you're clueless
How do people think it's not meant to be there? It's what keep the tackle in one piece hence the words "attaching foreskin to tip of penis".
it's called the frenulum. If your foreskin is not able to be pulled down because of a tight frenulum it's a problem. It's called frenulum breve, it can be cut in a minor operation, or can be stretched if you prefer. I also have this problem and I am choosing to stretch it and it's working. Google frenulum breve, lots of info on the net
Anonymous
it's called the frenulum. If your foreskin is not able to be pulled down because of a tight frenulum it's a problem. It's called frenulum breve, it can be cut in a minor operation, or can be stretched if you prefer. I also have this problem and I am choosing to stretch it and it's working. Google frenulum breve, lots of info on the net

Yeah I can't pull it down, is that what it is?
Reply 10
GazingAtStars
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE.
I am off to be sick now.

eweweweweweww, same :eek:
I was going to post suggesting it was his frenulum earlier, but then I thought "Naw, nobody can be that stupid"...
Reply 12
:biggrin: Is this guy joking?
its meant to be there. if its causing issues go see a doctor. otherwise... get it pierced :biggrin:
LOL Yeah meant to be there do not worry! keeps things up and in place
???
[QUOTE=Anonymous;26232437]As the title says, there is some skin attaching my foreskin to the tip of my penis. I thought I had phimosis, but this is suggesting otherwise to me. Should/can I get this cut and removed by a doctor/urologist? Or would that do too much damage

I too was born with this attachment of foreskin to helmet and when I was late twenties and married intercourse was sometimes painful as the skin would tear plus the fact of peeing sideways when pulling back on the foreskin.then there is the hygiene issue of cheese build up under the skin.
Anyway I went to see my GP and was referred to the local hospital where I was anaesthetised and the skin delicately cut free from the helmet.
I had to take salt baths and had to keep the old chap covered with Vaseline gauze over the operation area.
I couldn't wait to try my "new"dick out on my wife....it was so much better and everything had been alright since.
Did it hurt and how did u cut it?
does it effect growth?
Ah, how far can frenulum breve stop you pulling down? I can pull approx halfway down before it is painful/stinging. Is that frenulum breve or do I just need to stretch it. The skin looks awfully small but I am able to expose the bottom of my glans as I said before. I've looked on a lot of sites but they are all from 2010. Hopefully someone can see this and respond.

Latest