Nice montage dude, first ive watched in a while. :smile:
Original post by Inheritorz

Cheers, but it was actually Gofre's!
Original post by Inheritorz

Original post by PeoplesChampion
Cheers, but it was actually Gofre's!

Haha I'd forgotten I made that, I did it in the month before I went to university (the first time) =P good times.

Made this just over a year ago, consisting of the clips I got last summer. I know I'm nothing special in terms of gameplay and/or editing, but I figured I might as well post it :smile:.

Made this just over a year ago, consisting of the clips I got last summer. I know I'm nothing special in terms of gameplay and/or editing, but I figured I might as well post it :smile:.

Haha hi Bruce [=
Hi Adam :tongue:.

On a random note, I just remembered that time you so nearly got a multi team exterm. Gutted!

Hi Adam :tongue:.

On a random note, I just remembered that time you so nearly got a multi team exterm. Gutted!

I know, it was actually a clip in the montage. Can't believe you robbed me of that XD

That CTF sticky grenade in the middle there is pretty sweet. As are a lot of the other clips. But that one particular :smile:
Halo is FTW!
Original post by CrazyPyramid
That CTF sticky grenade in the middle there is pretty sweet. As are a lot of the other clips. But that one particular :smile:

Cheers man! I know I'm not that great, I just enjoy making them.
Just got my first Overkill in aaaaages, and it was in the opening 15 seconds to a game of ZB slayer on Zealot. Made me happy [=
Rocket hog is one of the best things about Reach.

Though it helps if you have a good driver and teammates who don't constantly flip the vehicle. :pierre:
Reply 993
To be honest, that was the funniest rocket hog I have ever played. We had too many laughs. Hype served well, Ape was simply ridiculous. Betraying his own team just so he could drive. From hence forth, he shall be called Snake Gone Insane. :pierre:
Original post by Facticity
To be honest, that was the funniest rocket hog I have ever played. We had too many laughs. Hype served well, Ape was simply ridiculous. Betraying his own team just so he could drive. From hence forth, he shall be called Snake Gone Insane. :pierre:

I can attest to this and am responsible for the name Snake Gone Insane.
Reply 995
Original post by Hype en Ecosse

Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I can attest to this and am responsible for the name Snake Gone Insane.

Don't glory hog Hype, it was a team effort. Snake in the Grass Insane was pretty atrocious... in morals :pierre:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Rocket hog is one of the worst things about Reach.

Fixed :wink:.
Who's playing Halo Anniversary then?

I've played through the first level, pleasant trip down memory lane.
Original post by CrazyPyramid
Who's playing Halo Anniversary then?

Came through the post today along with Modern Warfare 3. Alas, I have no time or inclination to play. And no one to play it with because they're either busy like me or refuse to get it, "I already have Halo (2001) so I can just slip that disc in if I want to play". :colonhash:
Reply 999

Came through the post today along with Modern Warfare 3. Alas, I have no time or inclination to play. And no one to play it with because they're either busy like me or refuse to get it, "I already have Halo (2001) so I can just slip that disc in if I want to play". :colonhash:

Brah, Halo tonight? I got some time, since you've been begging me every day :pierre:

Quick Reply

Latest