Warwick Maths Chat

Scroll to see replies

Hey!
Bsc Maths- hopefully study abroad
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Totally Tom
they were a bit faded, the new ones will be amezzing. they have room for boobs!

HI JESS.

Plus if that boy your brought last year was classed as "hot stuff", then count me out, he was crap.

Smashing joke.

And what will the new ones say?
Lady Justice
Smashing joke.

And what will the new ones say?

I'm not ruining the surprise.
Totally Tom
I'm not ruining the surprise.

I'm kidnapping Stephen...
Lady Justice
I'm kidnapping Stephen...

He doesn't know what they are. Haven't even got him on fb.

Got a new love interest yet?
Reply 45
QED
avoid hathlan/totally tom at all costs, thank me later

I should've known that you 2 would be dominating this thread before I opened it..

Totally Tom
they were a bit faded, the new ones will be amezzing. they have room for boobs!

HI JESS.

Plus if that boy your brought last year was classed as "hot stuff", then count me out, he was crap.

SOLD!!
Totally Tom
Here is the official video of Warwick Maths '10

I like how it is 3.14 minutes.
Katymcc
SOLD!!

Hahaha. I doubt they are big enough for YOUR boobs.
:p:
Reply 48
Lady Justice
Hahaha. I doubt they are big enough for YOUR boobs.
:p:

Aww man, I wish I was SLIGHTLY more anonymous on here. *Note to self: No more posting about my sexual fantasies on TSR...
Katymcc
Aww man, I wish I was SLIGHTLY more anonymous on here. *Note to self: No more posting about my sexual fantasies on TSR...

LOL my apologies :p: And anyway, even if identities aren't obvious to start with, you oh-so-quickly get found out by El Thomas and Co.
WHY AREN'T THE NEW KIDS ASKING QUESTIONS?

Query: Are we going to have to mentor them? I assume you maths guys had that too, four or five of you got assigned a second year and they gave you a tour and you asked them questions and then they gave you their email address. Fml if I've gotta do that. I barely know where the library is, poor fresh.
Hathlan
Who is this obnoxious noobtroll kid? (Not so much to you, but about you)

If you could send me the link to that supposed post of mine, because i've checked my posts and i didn't post that you ******* *****. So how about you **** off.

I happened to miss the 'Integrating Factor' last year, so is it only open to first year students.
Tintin and the Picaros
If you could send me the link to that supposed post of mine, because i've checked my posts and i didn't post that you ******* *****. So how about you **** off.

I happened to miss the 'Integrating Factor' last year, so is it only open to first year students.

Eeeek. Missed your chance I'm afraid, there's so many mathmos there's not enough room for every year. Unlucky mate.
Reply 53
I'll hopefully be a supervisor. You guys better be cool.

Integrating factor open to everyone. Loads of people just turn up to rape the free drinks.

Tip: If the lecture course has printed notes, dont go to the lectures. Waste of your time. Espec since you have 22+ hours a week first term. live a lil
Reply 54
Hathlan
Fresh blood :colone:

Also watch this

I just realised what the music in that video reminds me of....:mmm:
Totally Tom
Eeeek. Missed your chance I'm afraid, there's so many mathmos there's not enough room for every year. Unlucky mate.

They post two above says that it's open to everyone?
Reply 56
Tompazr
I'll hopefully be a supervisor. You guys better be cool.

Integrating factor open to everyone. Loads of people just turn up to rape the free drinks.

Tip: If the lecture course has printed notes, dont go to the lectures. Waste of your time. Espec since you have 22+ hours a week first term. live a lil

Ye wish I lived a 'lil' more...
Reply 57
I'm confused, I could have sworn noobtroll kid was Irrational Number before I refreshed.
:holmes:
jj193
I'm confused, I could have sworn noobtroll kid was Irrational Number before I refreshed.
:holmes:

Bloody correct, it's just Hathlan is a complete *****.
Reply 59
Lady Justice
WHY AREN'T THE NEW KIDS ASKING QUESTIONS?

Query: Are we going to have to mentor them? I assume you maths guys had that too, four or five of you got assigned a second year and they gave you a tour and you asked them questions and then they gave you their email address. Fml if I've gotta do that. I barely know where the library is, poor fresh.

WHY DIDN'T WE CHAT IN THE CURRENT WARWICK STUDENTS LAST YEAR AND NOT IN THE FRESHERS 2010 THREAD???

No idea what you are talking about in the second part.

Quick Reply

Latest