The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Goodricke College - Janet Baker Court

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
pg2114
I do remember someone saying that Goodricke College was oversubscribed by one student, so they've had to set up a bed in the bike sheds. You do realise that Flat 15 is just Goodricke College's codename for the bike sheds? :p:

Peter.

atleast i know what bikes look like, what about my roooomies
University of York
York
Reply 21
sodiumx
i have, if it's the one with the video tour? i'm not sure how to navigate around it :frown:
i just want to know who may or may not steal my food !!

The link on my post should take you to a registration page on Goodricke College's website, where you can register using your Facebook account along with your university username and room number. Once registered, I believe you can see information about Fresher's Week as well as the Facebook profiles of any other Flat 15 registered members :smile:

Peter.
Reply 22
pg2114
The link on my post should take you to a registration page on Goodricke College's website, where you can register using your Facebook account along with your university username and room number. Once registered, I believe you can see information about Fresher's Week as well as the Facebook profiles of any other Flat 15 registered members :smile:

Peter.

This is correct. I signed up and there's someone in my flat already! Although I'm guessing that's the Katie who made this thread!
Reply 23
JoshC
This is correct. I signed up and there's someone in my flat already! Although I'm guessing that's the Katie who made this thread!

I haven't been given access to the system yet, so is there any chance that you could send me a screenshot or copy-and-paste of the Fresher's Week information? :smile:

Thank you,

Peter.
Reply 24
pg2114
I haven't been given access to the system yet, so is there any chance that you could send me a screenshot or copy-and-paste of the Fresher's Week information? :smile:

Thank you,

Peter.

how do i find out my room number?
Reply 25
Do the Goodricke rooms have TV aerial sockets?
Reply 26
sodiumx
how do i find out my room number?

It should be on your accommodation offer on eVision somewhere. It will be in the form GBA/A1/xxx.

cagneyrat
Do the Goodricke rooms have TV aerial sockets?

Yes, every bedroom has a TV aerial socket :smile:

Peter.
Reply 27
pg2114

Thank you,

Peter.

I wouldve screenshotted but I'm on my phone atm

Goodricke College consistently puts on the best Freshers' Weeks at the University of York and this year won't be any different! With things going on every day and evening, you'll always have something to do and people to do it with!

What you can look forward to with your Goodricke Freshers' Week Ticket:

Fancy Dress Bar Crawls with great drinks deals ending in the best clubs at York
Exclusive Club nights just for Goodricke
Goodricke School Disco in town!
Bar Quiz with amazing prizes for winners
2 free t shirts!
Film and Pizza Night
Sports Day
Scavenger Hunts in Town
BBQ at the lovely Charles Pub in Heslington village
And much much more!!!

Keep an eye out on here for the finalised Freshers Week timetable and have a look at the forums to meet your flatmates, STYCs and get any questions answered!
Reply 28
JoshC
I wouldve screenshotted but I'm on my phone atm

That's much appreciated, thank you :smile:

Peter.
Reply 29
I'm also in Janet Baker, in flat 42! :smile:
cagneyrat
Yes. Room GBA/A1/244, Flat 23

I am flat number 23 as well! Room 240... I guess we are going to be neighbours! :smile:
Reply 31
I'm in Flat 25 aswell :smile: room 263
What course is everyone doing? x
Reply 32
hannahafezi1
I am flat number 23 as well! Room 240... I guess we are going to be neighbours! :smile:

Hi! I know of two people from my flat now. :woo:

Feel free to add me on Facebook if you have it.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/No1KinksFanInRutland
Reply 33
l.m653
I'm in Flat 25 aswell :smile: room 263
What course is everyone doing? x

Hello!! Room 264 for me! I'll be doing accounting and management :smile: yourself?
Reply 34
JoshC
Hello!! Room 264 for me! I'll be doing accounting and management :smile: yourself?

oo hello there neighbour :smile:
i'll be studying Law x
Ebenia
I'm also in Janet Baker, in flat 42! :smile:

Hello! I'm in Janet Baker, flat 42 too! room 428! :smile:
Reply 36
cinderella-rockafella
Hello! I'm in Janet Baker, flat 42 too! room 428! :smile:

If it say GBA/A1/422

I'm in room 2? Flat 42?

Either way I'm in the same flat as you, hey! :biggrin:
olliehm
If it say GBA/A1/422

I'm in room 2? Flat 42?

Either way I'm in the same flat as you, hey! :biggrin:

Hey! :biggrin: It's awesome to finally find some people in flat 42! I think you're in room 422.. but I could be wrong.

Nice to meet you! :smile:
Reply 38
It should be floor 4 room 22. But it is actually room 422 :p:
Reply 39
lol, thanks for clearing that up. Not long now, sh1tting myself a little hah :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest