The Student Room Group

First date tomorrow (with a girl)

Not even going to attempt to be anon anymore -_-'

Anyway, I've liked this girl for ages and apparently she likes me so she's organised a date, a picnic if the weathers nice ( I love that idea :3 ) or restaurant if the weather sucks ( I like that alot less =/)

The problem is that A LOT of people in my area are Christians, and get a bit preachy about things they don't like, and I really hate making a scene, to the extent that I avoid certain people and situations where I will be in a scene,

Maybe I'm procrastinating but I dunno, it's like my first date in ages, I have no idea what to expect from going out with a girl, and preachy people annoy me.

what I wanted to ask was; what happens on a *gay* first date anyway?
and; what should I do if someone decides to preach at us?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Srsly.. no advice? =/
The same as any other date, and tell them to **** off and mind their own business. :h:
I don't think people will realise you are on a date tbh, unless you start snogging in public. You often see girls going out together - I don't think you'd necessarily assume they were gay. And who cares what people think anyway.

Anyway, I'll just go back to mourning your loss on behalf of guys everywhere
:console:
paddy__power
The same as any other date, and tell them to **** off and mind their own business. :h:

This, why should you care what they think?
Reply 5
Unless you're PDAing all over I doubt people will realise. Even if somebody does say anything, it's none of their business, seriously.
I hope it goes well anyway!
if you're happy on your date and fine with it then no one has the right to intefere....if you get looks etc ignore it! have fun!
Also, can I come :ahee:
Reply 8
If you're in a restaurant I doubt people would assume you're on a date :dontknow:

Same with the picnic I guess
Reply 9
Who's that in your signature?
Reply 10
I would imagine the same thing as on a heterosexual date? ie awkwardness followed by drinking followed by laughter followed by fumbling
It might just look like friends if your not kissing/holding hands.
Stettin
Who's that in your signature?

Meekakitty.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Meekakitty.
Reply 13
paddy__power
Also, can I come :ahee:

yeah.. but it's only going to be boring first date stuff,

You can come when the fun starts :wink:

(I kid ofcourse)
Unless your getting it on with said girl, how would the preachers even know it's a date? They'd surely just think it was two friends having a picnic?
A gay date would be the same as a normal date surely?
Reply 15
I'd love a preachy person to come at me like that, it would be hilarious
hazelsaurus
yeah.. but it's only going to be boring first date stuff,

You can come when the fun starts :wink:

(I kid ofcourse)

Well that's not nice,

I shall alert the townsfolk youare a lesbinon [reference] and we shall come get you with pitchforks and the like that we should commit thee sinful flesh to the ground. :h:

This is how I take rejection :hmmm: lol.
Reply 17
paddy__power
Well that's not nice,

I shall alert the townsfolk youare a lesbinon [reference] and we shall come get you with pitchforks and the like that we should commit thee sinful flesh to the ground. :h:

This is how I take rejection :hmmm: lol.

Lmao, well, you still handled rejection better than my ex's ;L
Reply 18
hazelsaurus
Lmao, well, you still handled rejection better than my ex's ;L

Wehey (Y)

'sall good.

Latest

Trending

Trending