Reply 20
told you so dear :p:
Reply 21
blissy
Having children is the most gay thing ever

Okaaaaay :confused:

Okaayyyyy did i say that?
Reply 22
I never understood what that means, and still don't.

Well at least you avoided that dreaded talk with your parents. Santa Claus not being real is nothing compared to when you find out where kiddies really come from (not the stalk :frown: ).
Reply 23
Missionary
Well at least you avoided that dreaded talk with your parents. Santa Claus not being real is nothing compared to when you find out where kiddies really come from (not the stalk :frown: ).
santa claus is real :eek: :eek:

he likes you lucy, and you're sooo going to meet up with him :biggrin: glad college is good :p:
Reply 24
Saffie
santa claus is real :eek: :eek:

he likes you lucy, and you're sooo going to meet up with him :biggrin: glad college is good :p:

but hes in everyone of my classes :eek:
blissy
"You want to have his babies"
You want to reproduce with him? So you're going to like him SOOO much you want a mini version of him. And a big house. And a fancy car. And piano lessons and private school for the kiddywinks... etc etc :p:

Ohhh okay thanks. But then the birth rate is declining etc. ah well. :smile:
Reply 26
NDGAARONDI
Ohhh okay thanks. But then the birth rate is declining etc. ah well. :smile:

do you still not get it?

anyways today we didnt really have musch time to talk and stuff but he put his number in my phone, and said something like you have it now, and i was like i didnt ask for it :p: :biggrin:
awww ur sooo lucky. wish something like that could happen to me. :frown:
Reply 28
sparkle86
awww ur sooo lucky. wish something like that could happen to me. :frown:

this is the first time something like this has EVER happened to me, so im happy! :biggrin:
Reply 29
blissy
"You want to have his babies"
You want to reproduce with him? So you're going to like him SOOO much you want a mini version of him. And a big house. And a fancy car. And piano lessons and private school for the kiddywinks... etc etc :p:

:rolleyes: mods :biggrin:
Reply 30
he dropped into the 'sexy' line pretty ****ing quick. he wants your ass. ignore him.
Reply 31
Missionary
Santa Claus not being real is nothing compared to when you find out where kiddies really come from (not the stalk :frown: ).

And there, I supposed that to be exactly where 'kiddies' (quite literally) 'come' from.

Was that malapropism, or a genuine 'slip' in the Freudian mode? (Although, given your name, I would but feign surprise at the latter.)

Latest

Trending

Trending