The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I did it last week, my notes are 5 metres away. To get or not to get?
Reply 2
Pretty please? :adore:
Reply 3
ah ok, what do you specifically want?

The main image is later on with the "compass" which suggests that even when they are apart they are still together.

There are references to the knowledge of the old universe, "ptolmaeic (sp) universe" - i.e. sublunary and this is juxtaposed with the modern geometric compass.

The compass also mirrors what we know about the universe i.e. the sun staying a constant and the earth moving round it.

Other important stuff is the gold leaves. This represents their precious love and the gold would be used in Bibles i.e a spiritual love.

In the 5th stanza there is the idea of their love as one through their souls and that human tissue is irrelevant.

Also in 2nd stanza the earthquake would be perceived as a punishment from God.

These notes are very random but should set you on your way...
Reply 4
recurring
ah ok, what do you specifically want?

The main image is later on with the "compass" which suggests that even when they are apart they are still together.

There are references to the knowledge of the old universe, "ptolmaeic (sp) universe" - i.e. sublunary and this is juxtaposed with the modern geometric compass.

The compass also mirrors what we know about the universe i.e. the sun staying a constant and the earth moving round it.

Other important stuff is the gold leaves. This represents their precious love and the gold would be used in Bibles i.e a spiritual love.

In the 5th stanza there is the idea of their love as one through their souls and that human tissue is irrelevant.

Also in 2nd stanza the earthquake would be perceived as a punishment from God.

These notes are very random but should set you on your way...

Merci beaucoup!
Reply 5
you owe me.
Reply 6
lol - fair dos... next time you need any help you know who to call on! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending