The Student Room Group

To anyone who's been punched in the face....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by giantlemon
can i just ask, why do all the girls seem to know how to cover up being punched in the face? also what is arnica. apologies for my ignorance.

We've all made the mistake of refusing sex....
Original post by Jacktri
a family meal lol you must be posh huh

:rolleyes:
Reply 42
Original post by Lamps08
It's a cooling gel, just feels more soothing than ice.

edit: The guy is apologizing now, saying it shouldn't have happened. Damn right it shouldn't have happened, he should have let me stand up to fight him properly. Shall I ask him for a re-match tonight? The saddest part of this is the fact that he probably think's he's really hard now, especially due to the ridiculous amount of blood there was.

Do you really wanna get in another punch up? im all for fighitng when the times right but i dont see the point in it if its all organised. Besides are you that good at fighting yourself? tbh i wouldnt think its worth the hassle
Reply 43
get him to punch the other side to even it out
Reply 44
Original post by Linweth

good girl
Reply 45
Did you get 'lamped'?
Reply 46
Original post by Linweth

Hahahaha.
Reply 47
Original post by JonnieB
Do you really wanna get in another punch up? im all for fighitng when the times right but i dont see the point in it if its all organised. Besides are you that good at fighting yourself? tbh i wouldnt think its worth the hassle

I have never really had a fight in my life. I would never initiate a fight. This guy smacked me in the face as hard as he could while I was sitting down ffs. It takes a special type of coward to do that especially when it was over something completely trivial. You can't just go around smacking people, it's an absolute joke.
However, if I were to get into a FAIR fight with this lad I know I would beat him.
Yesterday I admit I pussied out but that was because I didn't want my face in a worse state than what it was/is in, and I think he got my nose full on because it felt completely fcuked and my head went weird, and to be honest it wasn't a feeling I've experienced alot before. Even when I get slight knocks on my nose it seems to really sting for some reason, which is a bit of a bugger. Could be because I broke it when I was younger, but its more of a recent thing.
Reply 48
Original post by Profesh
Did you get 'lamped'?

Felt more like someone stamped on my face actually, but I see what you did there:tongue:
Reply 49
Original post by Lamps08
Thanks, I hope thats valid coming from a girl and all.... I just told my mum it was a tramp who hit me, because I don't think the other story would really cut it. I got alot of sympathy and was told to rest hahah

LOL a tramp... :tongue: Hope it gets better soon!
Original post by Absinth
Because we're still learning our place.

Original post by Linweth

it's little things like this that make me think there are clever and sensible women out there. :smile:
hey why did you get punched?ayways hold ice bags to your face for a valid amount of time and for the scars i think it will take about a week to erase...for the time being make sure you put loadz of concealer coz things like these prove bad to your image(speaking from experience)...stay safe:smile:
Reply 52
Original post by Lamps08
If I told you, you probably wouldn't believe me cause it's so stupid. But basically it was actually someone I was out with last night who I've only just met. He's a major prick basically and think's he's really hard. I was sitting down ffs in a car and hit me because I wouldn't tell him the directions back to his house, after this other guy stole his mum's car to drive to Bristol (from Windsor) to get a gram of coke. HHAHAHAAHAH

There's a bit more to it than that but basically we are all very different and were obviously on completely different wavelength's, and we were all really pissed too, including the driver. I'm just glad we didn't crash the car.

Part 2 to follow shortly :biggrin:

edit: The reason I didn't tell him the directions was because he promised to take me back first and then drove me to my house then turned back again for some reason. I was too wrecked to remember and he speak's with a farmer's accent and I just couldn't get a word in, and was just laughing all the time.

I dont know why but when you mentioned family meal, I imagined an ordinary guy sat with his polite family with a bit of a bruise on his face.

But after the post I quoted all I can imagine is a group of tracksuits sitting in Maccy D's for lunch.

Quick Reply

Latest