The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
lol learn it all the wkend b4?? lol!!! thanks 4 the great advice!!

most of my friends failed bio at our sch...mostly coz no1 got higher than an E in their cwrk which pulled their grades down! 2 ppl got B's!

think i better start revisin bio now if i wanna pass!!
dont do what i did revise as you cover the stuff its so much easier that way. but you'll prob still end up with migrains on the day of the exam
Reply 82
rahmed
oh you have! good luck! Ok there is a hell of a lot to know, but quite interesting!

thanks!! :smile:
well i was only joking. i dunno how i got away with it but i wouldnt think of doing it ever again. i looked like a zombie after it all
Reply 84
my logic is:

copy out all the class work notes, homework notes and text book pages. (about 5 times over the year).

Then it stays in ur head until the exam. Unfortunately the day after the exam it is non existant. I tried sending a few action potentials down my neurones to locate the stuff, but without success - yay bio revision being done here!!
Reply 85
loll! yeah i always look like that on a day of the exam....alot of cramin n no more than 2 hrs sleep!
lol dont TRY IT ! lol. "its as simple as accessing the correct RNA sequence"
Reply 87
yeah trying that technique this year! :smile: altho gettin backlogged now becoz of bmat! :*(
BMAT is merely a fun exam which allows you to miss lessons in the morning :smile:. lol actually i would seriously rathar be in chemistry
Reply 89
AHHHHHHHH... its 8:00, came online to look at something to do with BMAT and up chatting for an hour!

U should all be ashamed of ur selves for influencing me :frown: in this way, i used to be so hard working, *cry
Reply 90
loll!!

anyway kiddies :wink: me off now! easties on soon and wanna watch grant n phil tryna b funny =D
ahh i hate eastenders so pointless !
Reply 92
LOL! same here rahmed...came on here 4 a lil mini break at 7...not 8!!! FAKIN HELL!
Reply 93
ok good luck and c ya!!

Pro - ur post count has increased considerably!
Reply 94
lol oiii! easties rock!! pointless maybe...but funny =D
if YOU say so
Reply 96
i doo soo shushh!!

oo look ur a respected member now!! congrats! :wink:

seeee yaa!
lol yeah RESPECT ME !
i received a letter from st georges today. As i loooked at the white envelope on the table my heart started pounding. I ripped open the letter excitingly only to find the leeter was a mere ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of the receipt og my application. NO interview NOTHING else. this has made me so sad. Especially when others did not recieve an acknowledgement letter but an interview straight away. The ;etter also informs me "if you have qualifications other than the standard alvels you may want to send me details of these. SHould i send them my YE exam certificate ? any ideas. man im seriously not happy i want an interview not an acknowledgement letter !
Reply 99
A very descriptive account lol!

Latest

Trending

Trending