The Student Room Group

St georges university

So Im applying to radiography at SGUL im just wondering if people know what the acceptance rate is for SGUL?
Original post by aliyahhhh4hh
So Im applying to radiography at SGUL im just wondering if people know what the acceptance rate is for SGUL?

hey, i received an offer from St George's for radiography, and so have many people that i know.
Original post by blair5656
hey, i received an offer from St George's for radiography, and so have many people that i know.

ah thats good to hear!! how was ur interview for st georges im so nervous what kind of questions did they ask u was it all scenario based questions? and also how long was the whole interview process on their email they say the whole thing is about 3 hours?
Reply 3
Original post by aliyahhhh4hh
ah thats good to hear!! how was ur interview for st georges im so nervous what kind of questions did they ask u was it all scenario based questions? and also how long was the whole interview process on their email they say the whole thing is about 3 hours?

Hey,
I’m assuming you’re now in uni. I’m applying for diagnostic radiography this year and wanted to know types of stuff did they ask you in your interview.

Quick Reply

Latest