The Student Room Group

:D Got my 1st offer today!!! Yaaaaay

Scroll to see replies

I think the hardest part about UCAS is when the first university makes a choice. Because an offer tells you that your personal statement is at least average and you filled out the application form correctly. It also guarantees you something to aim for. If I had 5 rejections then I would have the feeling of "what's the point"?

Good job on the offer so close to christmas. :smile:
I was so pleased when I got my first offer, it was from my insurance, so I knew I at least had somewhere to go. :biggrin:
Is anyone else getting emails from UCAS saying "win an Ipad" and **** like that? It's really annoying because I get all worked up and find out it's about nothing important.
Reply 42
:redface:
Original post by (:Becca(:
I was so pleased when I got my first offer, it was from my insurance, so I knew I at least had somewhere to go. :biggrin:
Is anyone else getting emails from UCAS saying "win an Ipad" and **** like that? It's really annoying because I get all worked up and find out it's about nothing important.

All the time, it's very annoying.

Two offers in one day made up for that though.
Reply 43
Got an offer from my insurance today. And I'm utterly ecstatic. Incidentally I would only be happy going to two of my choices anyway!
Original post by pinda.college
Just logged into track and saw that Nottingham Trent have given me a offer (Minimum of 240 UCAS points needed). I'm over the moon:smile:

When I checked my email, it said that my track had changed. I was terrified to open my choices page incase I had been rejected:frown:

How did you feel knowing that you've got one offer?

I'm so happy:colondollar:

congrats! :clap2:

you should check your track even when you don't receive any emails from UCAS. I logged onto track and found a few more offers! I wasn't even notified!
Reply 45
I got my first (and so far the only one) offer 3 days ago. I was so happy, my self-esteem rapidly increased. From that moment onwards, I have been rereading the syllabus and the list of the alumni...getting used to the fact that a British top 10 uni wants me :biggrin:
Just logged into track and saw that Nottingham Trent have given me a offer (Minimum of 240 UCAS points needed). I'm over the moon:smile:

When I checked my email, it said that my track had changed. I was terrified to open my choices page incase I had been rejected:frown:

Congratulations! And, at the risk of sounding repetitive, I was over the moon! :biggrin:
Reply 47
yayayayaya congrats :biggrin:
Reply 48
Wooo! And I just got an offer for BSc Baking Technology Management at London South Bank University.

LOL. Seriously, an offer from Nottingham Trent is not thread-worthy. Congrats and all that, but lets be honest here, it's not a great university.
Reply 49
Original post by HEDM22
Wooo! And I just got an offer for BSc Baking Technology Management at London South Bank University.

LOL. Seriously, an offer from Nottingham Trent is not thread-worthy. Congrats and all that, but lets be honest here, it's not a great university.

It is subjective , A good uni for you is not a good uni for others.
For example in your case London southbank seriously ,never even heard of it :/
Reply 50
Original post by haloturk
It is subjective , A good uni for you is not a good uni for others.
For example in your case London southbank seriously ,never even heard of it :/

I haven't even applied to London South Bank university. Maybe you should though. You can take a module in Sarcasm Studies so you can learn how some people, like myself, use it to make a point.

Bless you. :rolleyes:
Reply 51
Original post by HEDM22
I haven't even applied to London South Bank university. Maybe you should though. You can take a module in Sarcasm Studies so you can learn how some people, like myself, use it to make a point.

Bless you. :rolleyes:

Ahh my bad , To be honest no way i could assume you where using sarcasm though...:cool:

Well done. But...

Look forward to debt, no gauruntee of a job at the end of uni, and no gauruntee of actually getting a 1st. Good luck tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending