The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial college London waiting list

I have been put on waiting list for Imperial college London for the MSc strategic marketing course, what are my chances is there any statistics of any chance
Reply 1
Original post by TandooriChicken
I have been put on waiting list for Imperial college London for the MSc strategic marketing course, what are my chances is there any statistics of any chance

can't answer your question, but when did you apply?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by xenofoun
can't answer your question, but when did you apply?

I applied on the 1st of February, did you apply as well ?
Reply 3
I applied on the 1st of February, did you apply as well ?

yeah but I applied 1 March so just wondering if i'm getting a response soon
yeah but I applied 1 March so just wondering if i'm getting a response soon

Which course did you apply for ?
Reply 5
Which course did you apply for ?

same as u
same as u

So Imperial goes through its admission through multiple slots usually each having a different last date of submission and the last one being the 1st of May, so I believe this month we will get some result, also did you pay your deposit to any other university ?
Hey both - did either of you get an answer from Imperial yet? I've still got no answer from them and the course starts in a month now. Asked them and they said they'd be sending answers in the next couple of weeks

hi currently I'm also waitlisted for MSc strategic marketing 2024. may i know when did you get the result (offering/rejected)?
I am 10 months late to this post haha, but I got waitlisted today for this exact programme, so if you're still around, can you please tell me how long they took to give a final decision on yoir application? Thank you !
Original post by kintansekar
hi currently I'm also waitlisted for MSc strategic marketing 2024. may i know when did you get the result (offering/rejected)?
Hey I got waitlisted for this same course today. Did you get any updates on your app yet?
Reply 11
Original post by kintansekar

Did you get any reply yet? If not have you taken admission anywhere?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending