The Student Room Group

What did YOU do for your 18th?

Scroll to see replies

Nothing...kinda regret it =/
Reply 21
Played some basketball with my mates. The next day I had a massive party with the extended family. It was pretty good.
Reply 22
Nothing. Don't regret it though. I get a birthday every year. No big deal to me.
Reply 23
Original post by Chayne
Just as the title says, what did you do for your 18th birthday?

And if you didn't do anything, do you regret it? :s-smilie:

Went to Disneyland Paris and Spain to celebrate!!!! :love:
I witnessed this:

Spoiler

Reply 25
Nothing, had a dirty cold that kept with me for ages, spent the day with a cuppa watching DVDs.
Went out into town, got drunk, fell off a table then demanded a drink.
Reply 27
Original post by ArcadiaHouse

Original post by ArcadiaHouse
I will be 18 a week today. Going to some classy bars and clubs in Glasgow. :biggrin: I want to go to Berlin later this year though to celebrate my 18th year, I can't do it next week though lol, too soon after Christmas!

I went to Berlin in summer 2010, had a sick time! stayed in east seven hostel.
definately reccommend going on a pub crawl, got messy and met loads of eastern european girls...standard.
Got a bouncy castle, 3 barbeques, (dad and uncles manning the barbeques), had my friends over and just had a good day in the sun. We played rounders and frisbee and stuff, and then when it got cold and dark, had a massive guitar hero tournament in my house. No one got wasted, and everyone said they had an awesome day.
Reply 29
It'll be my 18th in 14 days and I'm meeting some friends at a local pub to have a few drinks and make sure everyone is checked off the guest list then we'll be going to the west end to a bar and grill place to eat and enjoy the atmosphere with a glass of wine! I was thinking of hiring a limo but seeing am investing I'll most likely look back thinking why did I spend that much money rather than I wish I hired that limo. The week after I'll be having family round for a gathering!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 30
I had Oxford interviews :cry2:
Reply 31
These have all given me such great ideas for my 18th :biggrin: I can't wait
It's my birthday next Thursday and mum's arranged a day out in London! We're going to go have some cakes somewhere nice in the morning and are then seeing Legally Blonde at the West End. After the show, we're going to that posh outdoor ice skating place that you always see in rom coms, and mum's going to buy me my first legal alcoholic drink in the Ice Bar place linked to it, ‘eyy.

I'll be in college on the Friday and then that evening, the annual Straw Bear festival (google it if you must) starts in my town. The festival is supposed to celebrate the start of the harvest (or something) by burning the straw bear on a bonfire... which gives the locals an excuse for morris dancers, markets, bands and of course a massive pub crawl :^_^:
Original post by bdanns
I went to Berlin in summer 2010, had a sick time! stayed in east seven hostel.
definately reccommend going on a pub crawl, got messy and met loads of eastern european girls...standard.

Excellent. :colone: I plan on getting shamefully drunk on my actual birthday, then trawling through Berlin in June. :cool:
Original post by Chayne
Just as the title says, what did you do for your 18th birthday?

And if you didn't do anything, do you regret it? :s-smilie:

Nothing really
and no
Reply 35
Had a BIG party in a hall near the Coventry City training ground.
Reply 36
Worked. Then went to the pub that was downstairs at the time and had a couple of beers with my dinner. Then went to bed. Exciting times!
I don't remember. That probably means it was good.
I hired THAT (The House & Terrace) nightclub in London and hired coaches to take my mates from our local area to the club / back home. I spent far too much money on the DJ who ignored my playlist and ended the night with songs like 'Reach' by S Club 7. I also got wristbands made for the guests.

Bit ott. Regret the fact that I stressed so much over it.
Reply 39
Had lunch with my rents then dinner with my rents and brother (don't know how we managed to eat so much!). Was alright. I had a cool cake, but I wasn't talking to my brother at the time so it wasn't like it should have been. Better than my 17th, but that was just a big fat depress-fest. Then went for dinner with friends the next night.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending