The Student Room Group

GIRLS: why do you think guys like you to sit on their laps? POLL

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zottula
I don't really know :/ Obviously I can only tell my story. Girls sometimes sit on other girls so I guess it's just friends messing around or being affectionate in a friendly way.

Yeah, but how many girls do you know with a penis? :tongue:

I get your point though; I'll bear that in mind. If I do make a move when in that situation and she reacts badly then I'll fire off something about her being naive. After all, I feel, I'd be more than in my rights to think that was the score.
Reply 81
Original post by Zottula
I don't really know :/ Obviously I can only tell my story. Girls sometimes sit on other girls so I guess it's just friends messing around or being affectionate in a friendly way.

"you like to feel his hard on against you"? was that sarcasm? or would it repulse you if you sat on a guy and he went up
Women shouldn't sit down. In fact, women shouldn't be let out the kitchen.
Original post by SummerSofas
to be fair a 10 stone girl may be too much for the weedy men that dominate society these days. I'm a big guy at 6'3, 14 stone, i could handle your weight

I think I might pass on that opportunity - rather have a weedy man who doesn't use 'female sitting' to get off.
Reply 84
Original post by TheSownRose
But this wasn't face or mouth, it was his penis.

he wanted you to start by peeing on his dick. and then when you'd got used to that he'd ask for pee in the mouth.

when you'd been dating a little longer, he'd pop the question and get you to poop in his mouth and he swallows.
he wanted you to start by peeing on his dick. and then when you'd got used to that he'd ask for pee in the mouth.

when you'd been dating a little longer, he'd pop the question and get you to poop in his mouth and he swallows.

This wasn't me, never met anyone like that.

Or maybe I have now? :lolwut: You realise the body gets rid of this stuff for a reason, right?
Reply 86
Never had much contact with a girl, but I wouldn't want them sitting on my lap, that would just be annoying.
Reply 87
Original post by TheSownRose
I think I might pass on that opportunity - rather have a weedy man who doesn't use 'female sitting' to get off.

wouldn't it make you feel empowered and sexy, that by sitting on a guys lap you're making him horny?
wouldn't it make you feel empowered and sexy, that by sitting on a guys lap you're making him horny?

No.

Leading on from another popular thread by moi, one for the ladies:

Why do you think men like to sit girls (i.e. you) on their laps?

What about sitting on there faces? :sexface: and grinding a bit.

ooft :sogood:
Reply 90
when i sit on a guys lap, its normally for a cuddle or their are no chairs left in a room....
I goes well for a while, but normally I end up coming while they are sitting on me.
its a servitude S&M thing, the girl has you as her servant, if she needs to sit down, she'll sit on you. If she needs to fart, she'll fart on you

haha! yep....

girl walking: "my legs hurt....i need a chair *clicks fingers*

*hundreds of guys come running pretending to be chairs*
Reply 93
btw this thread reminds me

1:20 -1:34.

It was me who this guy was talking to, not SownRose...and I still think you should own up :tongue: You were that guy!
Reply 95
Original post by effofex
Yes. I'd be trying to watch TV but have her back basically blocking me meaning I'd need to bend my body to the side to see.

If there are spare chairs it begs the question why she didn't just sit on one of those. I'd think she was a weirdo tbh. So would alot of men.

You're just a pure weirdo.

The fact that you'd rather watch close encounter than be close with a girl indicates to me that the wires in your head are more faulty than the San Andreas line.
Reply 96
because it reminds people of a really good sex position?
Reply 97
"you like to feel his hard on against you"? was that sarcasm? or would it repulse you if you sat on a guy and he went up

It was not sarcasm. I don't understand why a straight female would be disgusted by that to be honest. Maybe that's just me.
Reply 98

Well it's kinda my job so I have to put up with it.
Original post by effofex
Lol. Who said men like women sitting on their laps? Surely it could be fairly annoying especially if you're trying to see something or if they're heavy?

This hardly ever happens anyway - either everyone has a seat, or the people who came into the room last stand up or sit on the floor or lean on the wall etc.

It would be especially annoying if they use your lap as a toilet bowl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending