how comes? not comfy?
Reply 141
Original post by SummerSofas
how comes? not comfy?

because I am not five and there are plenty of places to sit
Reply 142
Original post by tinshed
because I am not five and there are plenty of places to sit

but if you sit on a guys lap its more intimate and cute surely?
Reply 143
All of the above?
Reply 144
to avoid the chick from thinking they're fat
Reply 145
yeah, when i was younger and hormonal (i.e. 16), i always got a bone on if a girl did this, i'd put all my effort into not getting an erection, and they'd think there were heavy and squahsing me cos i looked so uncomrtbale
The proximity of special place to special place
:sexface:

although my bubble butt would probably squish any guys penie if I sat on them to be honest.
I would never sit on any guys lap unless it was going to lead to sexy time. It's not comfortable sitting on some bony legs and I would think that I would be killing them under my immense ass.
Reply 148
Original post by Eveiebaby

although my bubble butt would probably squish any guys penie if I sat on them to be honest.
I would never sit on any guys lap unless it was going to lead to sexy time. It's not comfortable sitting on some bony legs and I would think that I would be killing them under my immense ass.

my legs ain't bony. there're beastly tree trunks, as a result of squatting 110kg+
Original post by SummerSofas
my legs ain't bony. there're beastly tree trunks, as a result of squatting 110kg+

Not too keen on massive body builder torsos and arms but some thick legs are hot!
Reply 150
Original post by Eveiebaby

Not too keen on massive body builder torsos and arms but some thick legs are hot!

i'm not "massive", just a bit bulkier and stronger than most guys. my thighs are 24 inches of mostly muscle. none of these weird emo boys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending