The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bonfire_heart
Actually I haven't, is it any good? Belongs to the same genre, I assume :smile:
(But then again, should I really take advice from an Xbox gamer..:rolleyes:)

On a serious note: do you think it's worth buying a new console next summer? Hoping that prices will have dropped by then and could use a new one to take to university

Yeah, open world, FPS. One of my all time favourite series.

Personally, I'm waiting to hear more on the exclusives front, and sticking with the 360 for now. Definitely worth seeing how the prices drop though.
Original post by buchanan700
I forgot this thread was even here!

^^Never too old for lego :wink: I almost died when I found the Lego store in Cardiff...

Amen to that! My closest is in Glasgow - I haven't been yet but really want to. It's probably a good thing that it's an hour away or else I'd be properly skint, hahaha. I'm going to save up a bit, get a good whack behind me, then head through for the day - Lego Store, Abandon Ship Apparel, etc. Yes please!
Original post by audienceandaudio
Amen to that! My closest is in Glasgow - I haven't been yet but really want to. It's probably a good thing that it's an hour away or else I'd be properly skint, hahaha. I'm going to save up a bit, get a good whack behind me, then head through for the day - Lego Store, Abandon Ship Apparel, etc. Yes please!

David and goliath?! My faave. Actually wearing them head to toe right now - jumper, shorts, socks lol. :P
David and goliath?! My faave. Actually wearing them head to toe right now - jumper, shorts, socks lol. :P

There's a D&G in Glasgow? I had no idea! I loved when they had a store in Carnaby Street (might still do, but I can't remember seeing it last time I was down).
Original post by audienceandaudio
There's a D&G in Glasgow? I had no idea! I loved when they had a store in Carnaby Street (might still do, but I can't remember seeing it last time I was down).

Apparently it's closed now. :frown: My closest one's Cardiff. Cannot get enough.
This place is quiet! And my quiz answers are totally different now. How quickly life changes :wink:
Original post by MelissaJayne
This place is quiet! And my quiz answers are totally different now. How quickly life changes :wink:

Same :P Might redo it.

Not even sure I'm bi anymore. I mean, are you actually supposed to be attracted to the male physique, or just find it useful? I find nothing 'sexy' about it. Certainly admirable sometimes though.

Perhaps it's just my post-screwed-over-by-another-bloody-bloke brain talking :colondollar:
Same :P Might redo it.

Not even sure I'm bi anymore. I mean, are you actually supposed to be attracted to the male physique, or just find it useful? I find nothing 'sexy' about it. Certainly admirable sometimes though.

Perhaps it's just my post-screwed-over-by-another-bloody-bloke brain talking :colondollar:

Yes, re-do it. Intrigued…

Haha 'find it useful' - that's only if they even know how to use it!
Not sure if this is a weird time to join the thread, but I saw the words 'ladies' and 'lgbt' and couldn't resist :tongue: hello everyone!
Original post by penguindrum
Not sure if this is a weird time to join the thread, but I saw the words 'ladies' and 'lgbt' and couldn't resist :tongue: hello everyone!

Guten tag :biggrin: I really wish this thread would become popular again. Nice to have a niche!
So what do you do? X
Original post by MelissaJayne
Yes, re-do it. Intrigued…

Haha 'find it useful' - that's only if they even know how to use it!

Ha so true! :tongue:

Eeek not doing questionnaire again - noones been on there for 3 months :tongue: long story short... I've been out there.

Ladies :wink:

Lol :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
hello, My name is Katie and I am 17, I enjoy drawing, music, taekwondo and writing and I am from the brighton area. :smile:
anyone here from sussex?
Hey everyone, just joined TSR. I'm 18 and currently applying to uni for Spanish, I live in London and I'm bi. I love sports and Netflix :smile:
Original post by 04mcdonaldj
Hey everyone, just joined TSR. I'm 18 and currently applying to uni for Spanish, I live in London and I'm bi. I love sports and Netflix :smile:

Hi, my name is Tamara. I'm from Spain and I'm 17. Spain is such a good place to study, public university is very good in here. I love watching films, doing sports (whenever I get the time to do them) arts and culture, reading... A bit of everything. if you are looking for someone to chat with here in Spain don't hesitate to contact me.
ps. I'm from madrid
Let's bring this thread back?!:colondollar:
hey I am Katie and from Brighton :biggrin:
Got to love Brighton!
its the best city! :smile:
I'm going down there for Pride this year, cannot wait!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending