The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

i think i might me a cheetah stuck in a tiger's body. HOW THEN WILL I LIVE IN THIS WORLD OF TIGERS WHO ARE TIGERS THROUGH AND THROUGH?
(edited 13 years ago)
I rest my case.

This is barely an argument. I too, am analysing your words, that belittle and attack another person, on the grounds that they don't share your enthusiasm for some book.

To be insensitive in the first instance is one thing, but to continue your attack, having been told you were making someone feel like crap, is just pathetic.
Original post by Call me Bob
I rest my case.

This is barely an argument. I too, am analysing your words, that belittle and attack another person, on the grounds that they don't share your enthusiasm for some book.

To be insensitive in the first instance is one thing, but to continue your attack, having been told you were making someone feel like crap, is just pathetic.

Agreed. This is becoming tantamount to bullying.
Pmed you as well about it.
I just think you are being overagressive and dismissing her point of view about herself. Not everything needs to be backed up by empirical evidence. As I tried to explain: there is an irony about trying to understand the way people work by using empirical evidence. It works on a principle of rationality and feeling and attitudes are rarely rational enough to measure and compare.

You are forcing your opinion. And then belittling her further by basically saying she's a pussy because you offended her about something only she knows about - The way she feels about herself. Noone has the right to do that. It's being too personal.

That's bullying in my eyes.
(edited 13 years ago)
I'll do as I wish and do both :biggrin:
If you're so convinced reading about it might help than read this:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/do_these_pants_make_me_look_trans

It's shorter than a book and free as well...
Reply 66
I wish this thread was more light hearted :emo:
It's not trying to be 'hip'. It's telling people that they can be who they feel they are and that what everyone else thinks is irrelevant. They're not considering 'might not's. It's about the individual.
Reply 68
Original post by tface

Original post by tface
:yes:

:yep:
Heya, i dont know if this is what this thread is used for buti need some advice from some one who may have gone through the same experiance...

Its about the confussion of my sexuality.
Basically im a 17 year old girl, 18 in september, and i never seem to have any feelings for guys. Also when im with my freinds and there always going on about how cute some guys are, or how hot they are, even lads that are on magazines or posters that any girl would most likey find fit or wat ever, i never seem to. AT ALL!!
I dont find my self attracted to any kind of guy at all, and now its beginning to confusse me, as i thought that the age i am now, i would deffo be attracted to some sort of a guy, but im not.
not been out with many boys in past, and to be honset it doesnt really bother, and i never really liked the lad i went out with before.
So what im wondering is, does this make me a lesbian, or has any one else gone through a simialr experiance..
Im just so cunfussed!! :confused:
Heya, i dont know if this is what this thread is used for buti need some advice from some one who may have gone through the same experiance...

Basically im a 17 year old girl, 18 in september, and i never seem to have any feelings for guys. Also when im with my freinds and there always going on about how cute some guys are, or how hot they are, even lads that are on magazines or posters that any girl would most likey find fit or wat ever, i never seem to. AT ALL!!
I dont find my self attracted to any kind of guy at all, and now its beginning to confusse me, as i thought that the age i am now, i would deffo be attracted to some sort of a guy, but im not.
not been out with many boys in past, and to be honset it doesnt really bother, and i never really liked the lad i went out with before.
So what im wondering is, does this make me a lesbian, or has any one else gone through a simialr experiance..
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Anonymous

Don't worry - sexuality is a very confusing thing, and nothing to be ashamed of if you are a lesbian :smile:
Hmmmm though i'd say nothing 'makes' you gay necessarily, really you just sort of come to know over a period of time - have you had any sexual/lusting feelings for girls as well as being turned-off by men?
Original post by The.Night.Watch.Woman
Don't worry - sexuality is a very confusing thing, and nothing to be ashamed of if you are a lesbian :smile:
Hmmmm though i'd say nothing 'makes' you gay necessarily, really you just sort of come to know over a period of time - have you had any sexual/lusting feelings for girls as well as being turned-off by men?

Hi, thanks for replying, and i dont know. I've never really thought about it. As like you said, sexuality is very confusing. :/
But i've got to admit if i ever picture my self with someone, it seems more natural picturing my self with a girl rather than i boy. I just seem to struggle picturing my self even kissing a boy, it just doesn't seem comftable for me. If that makes any sense! :confused:
Hi everyone! :smile:
Reply 74
Heya! How about we bring this thread back to life???? :party:
I just joined today and wanted to say hi :smile:. There isn't really anything interesting to say about myself really. Emmm I love art, literature, horse riding and caring for animals like lizards, dogs, horses, etc, I can't actually remember a time when I haven't had a pet lol.

Anyway I'm just hoping to make some new friends :smile:
This is a cute thread :smile:

New to TSR so just thought id say helloooo :smile:

byee xx
Hey everyone! It's been 3 months since my last post, so I thought I would just post something now.:biggrin: What's everyone up to? x
Reply 78
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Hey everyone! It's been 3 months since my last post, so I thought I would just post something now.:biggrin: What's everyone up to? x

I'm up to... having tonsillitis for the 3rd time in 2 months. Yourself ? :biggrin:
Original post by grape:)
I'm up to... having tonsillitis for the 3rd time in 2 months. Yourself ? :biggrin:

Oh dear, I've never had tonsillitis so I can only imagine... I hope your ok.

Anyway, I'm procrastinating... I have to write an essay for uni, I've only just finished my a2 exams on monday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending