The Student Room Group

Has anyone famous attended your school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Alex Epstien from the Apprentice :facepalm:
Original post by Omiclops
I don't know if this counts but Mario Balotelli parked his car inside my college and just went for a piss...

Anthony Burgess (author of A Clockwork Orange), Sally Lindsay (used to be in Coronation Street), Chris Ofili (Turner prize winner), Caroline Aherne (wrote and starred in the Royle Family), Shaun Wright-Phillips (footballer) and quite a few others actually attended your college as students as well presummably going for the occasional ....
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by sagederby
Anthony Burgess (author of A Clockwork Orange), Sally Lindsay (used to be in Coronation Street), Chris Ofili (Turner prize winner), Caroline Aherne (wrote and starred in the Royle Family), Shaun Wright-Phillips (footballer) and quite a few others actually attended you college as students as well presummably going for the occasional ....

None of them as interesting as Super Mario :wink:
No one... :frown:
Reply 784
bump
Reply 785
second bump
Reply 786
third bump
John Lennon.
Original post by JKGB
Alesha Dixon, Jaguar Skills and a few footballers

YOU KNOW WHO JAGUAR SKILLS IS!?!?!

Awesome.
Reply 789
Original post by FranticMind
YOU KNOW WHO JAGUAR SKILLS IS!?!?!

Awesome.

Nope, no idea, this is just from my school's Wikipedia page.
Reply 790
bump
Beardyman.

I think that tops the list :biggrin:
Robbie Williams, and the school never lets us forget it either :P
Reply 793
No one famous but my music teacher went out with Jodie Marsh which caused a bit of a fuss. Everyone was pretty disgusted. :tongue:
Original post by joshgoldman
Alex Epstien from the Apprentice :facepalm:

I heard he got 10 A*s you know...
KT Tunstall :smile:
Reply 796
The actress Kelly Macdonald from Trainspotting, No Country For Old Men and Boardwalk Empire is the most famous. She was also in the latest Harry Potter film.

Also had the black guy in Porridge (Roonie Barker sit com) and the guitarist from Thin Lizzy among some ex St.mirren footballers and some jazz pianist/composer.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 797
Nobody really famous but Tom Law did attend my school (played someone on Eastenders Ian Beales kid... Peter I think his name was. Cannot remember)

Ooooh and I went to primary school with Ryan Fredricks. His not fully famous yet but he plays for Tottenham Hotspurs and his really good. His someone to watch out for
(edited 12 years ago)
I think an Etonian would win this one, with the Royal family and prime ministers alone.
Mark Cavendish (world road cycling champion)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending