The Student Room Group

School kids who don't wear school shoes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
My shoes were home made. Cheap as chips.
Original post by Tahooper
Because all the kids who couldn't afford chavy expensive designer clothes would be picked on by the stupid cool kids.

In my day at School, it was a known fact not to start a sentence with "because" :biggrin:
Original post by PonchoKid
youd have hated me [=

wore trainers, at one point with red "E" all over them.
i wore pumps
i ware dolly shoes
i wore heals sometimes
i wore boots (pixie boots, and rockports)

depending on what i could be arsed with in the morning, and what i was wearing.
i mostly wore trainers or pumps though as they were comfy...

i HATE proper school shoes for girls...
but then again i didnt wear the correct school trousers or skirts...
never did my top 2 buttons up
apparently wore my tie like a low flying kravat
and wore make up and jewlery.
and died my hair...

pretty much broke every school rule relating to uniform i could. looking back maybe thats why they kept putting me on uniform report :')

lets watch the neg rep role in!

Sounds like me! Lol.
Original post by Oenone
Who wears wellies to school? :lolwut:

In winter, ****loads of people. I used to wear moonboots. :biggrin:

I genuinely saw a primary school girl in what looked like hooker boots a few months back. My friend and I did this. :facepalm:
Blank vans/Black "Pimp" soles...never wore shoes...
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Blank vans/Black "Pimp" soles...never wore shoes...

Pumps... that's what Year 3s and 4s wear for PE Mate!:eek:
Original post by CoolaClime Student
Pumps... that's what Year 3s and 4s wear for PE Mate!:eek:

They cost like £2.50 and I went through about a pair every month or two, only used them for football :smile:
They cost like £2.50 and I went through about a pair every month or two, only used them for football :smile:

Sorry, was'nt havin' a dig there mate. Hope it did'nt come over as so.
(edited 12 years ago)
What about Trainerrs seeing as you wore Vans!!?

Black vans I hardly got caught, maybe once or twice a year. But if we did get caught with trainers on, we had to wear plimsolls, provided by the school. So I figured I'd just buy my own and then I can get away with it everytime
I wore black and white converse to school during Year 11 :awesome: I couldn't be bothered to pay for new school shoes, when I'd just got some amazing black converse from New York, so I wore them.

I love being in college with no uniform and no shoe regulations :awesome: I loved school shoes but they're so expensive, we used the uniform grant for my school polo shirt which I needed for when my blouse was in the wash/I didn't feel like wearing it.

Oh and I sometimes wore black uggs to school in the cold weather. I was young and foolish.
(edited 12 years ago)
Black vans I hardly got caught, maybe once or twice a year. But if we did get caught with trainers on, we had to wear plimsolls, provided by the school. So I figured I'd just buy my own and then I can get away with it everytime

Hmm seems logical, yeah!! Unless you wore Black Trainers!!
What exactly are school shoes these days anyway? As long as they're black/brown, they seem to be fine. :dontknow:
Reply 72
In my day at School, it was a known fact not to start a sentence with "because" :biggrin:

1. This isn't an English Language exam.
2. You are allowed to start a sentence with 'because' in every other subject.
3. Because I said so :teehee:
Reply 73
I usually wear the regulation black mary-janes, but high heels, Uggs, and Converse knockoffs are common enough. There appears to be no regulation shoe among the boys; the only rules appear to be that they don't flash, make duck noises, or have plastic cars in the soles. :laugh:
(edited 12 years ago)
In my school they don't care which footwear you have in class you can take them Off but they must be Kept in a carrier Bag

Some schools don't allow trainers (or shoes) inside you have to wear socks or go Barefoot
Original post by crazyboy124
In my school they don't care which footwear you have in class you can take them Off but they must be Kept in a carrier Bag

Some schools don't allow trainers (or shoes) inside you have to wear socks or go Barefoot

Lol this thread is so old.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending