Lol, you still on CoD 4? :holmes:
Reply 788
what lvl did u guys get to?
Original post by gunit123
what lvl did u guys get to?

12?
Reply 790
Original post by spikeymike
Yep, within 45 days of the claim on Qudico. 3 day rule applies to Quidco.

Awesome, I think it's still within 45 days. I'll look into it, cheers.

If you guys are playing zombies later and got a space can I join?
No worries if not, the guys in the zombie thread should be on, just haven't played with you guys in ages!
Reply 791
Don't know if it's been mentioned in here yet but RabidWalker on Twitter (tech support moderator for PS community) announced a few days ago about maintenance tomorrow, from 8pm-2am...possibly in preparation for store re-launch? They did say aiming to have all services back up by the end of the month...that would make them only 2 hours late if the store is launched then.
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
Don't know if it's been mentioned in here yet but RabidWalker on Twitter (tech support moderator for PS community) announced a few days ago about maintenance tomorrow, from 8pm-2am...possibly in preparation for store re-launch? They did say aiming to have all services back up by the end of the month...that would make them only 2 hours late if the store is launched then.

Wasn't that on the blog as well? Yeah, I reckon the maintenance will bring the store back - just in time for their "end of the month" deadline.
Reply 793
Original post by Illusionary
Wasn't that on the blog as well? Yeah, I reckon the maintenance will bring the store back - just in time for their "end of the month" deadline.

I don't recall seeing it on the blog...I had a look on the 1st page and it's not mentioned there.
Seems odd that they haven't announced whether it will bring back the store or not...or even an update on whether they still think they will meet their deadline, with only 1 day left and no new news.
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
I don't recall seeing it on the blog...I had a look on the 1st page and it's not mentioned there.
Seems odd that they haven't announced whether it will bring back the store or not...or even an update on whether they still think they will meet their deadline, with only 1 day left and no new news.

I can't easily find a blog post on it either - maybe I just assumed that it had been announced there! They've not yet said anything to suggest that they *won't* meet the month end deadline. :dontknow:
Reply 795
Let's have a giant MW2 open lobby today? I mean we get as many people we can, make teams and just have fun without the shenanigans :biggrin:
Reply 796
Original post by Illusionary
I can't easily find a blog post on it either - maybe I just assumed that it had been announced there! They've not yet said anything to suggest that they *won't* meet the month end deadline. :dontknow:

That's true.
There's a post about the last maintenance, they announced it on the day, so maybe they will tomorrow.
Perhaps they've not announced it on the blog yet so as not to get hopes up and have something go wrong before they get round to the maintenance? Announcing last minute leaves less room for things to screw up
Original post by kuks
Let's have a giant MW2 open lobby today? I mean we get as many people we can, make teams and just have fun without the shenanigans :biggrin:

i have work :frown:

good luck getting mo involved with that too :tongue:
Reply 798
I'd be up for it, depending on time.

Also found this on US blog http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/29/playstation-fans-watch-e3-online-try-to-win-your-way-in/
wonder if it will be accessible to Europe :holmes: although I'm away throughout most of it
Reply 799
Anybody know when the PS store will be back? I couldn't get it working last night

Latest