The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gunit123
infamous and wipeout, you?

I'm downloading Infamous now, but I'm not sure on the 2nd choice. I already Wipeout (awesome game).

I might get littlebig planet for PSP instead of the PS3.
I FINALLY registered with PSN. Didn't realise my wifi worked at home. :p:

Now it's Red Dead Redemption time. :yep:
Reply 1582
Original post by BeyondandAbove
I FINALLY registered with PSN. Didn't realise my wifi worked at home. :p:

Now it's Red Dead Redemption time. :yep:

i take it u cant have the "welcome back" offer from sony, i.e. free games.
Original post by gunit123
i take it u cant have the "welcome back" offer from sony, i.e. free games.

Probably not, no. Meh.
One of the quietest days I have seen in this Soc! :teehee:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/06/08/heads-up-game-store-update-8th-june-2011/

inFamous 2 £49.99 from PS Store?! :holmes:
Reply 1585
I'm back! :biggrin:

Anyone fancy giving a little round up of what's happened over the last few days? I would have a look but I have my final exam tomorrow :puppyeyes:

Also, inFamous 2 for £50 as a digital copy is insane...what the actual ****? You can't sell it and I'm guessing it's going to take upwards of 15gb on your HDD.
Original post by bigmo7
I'm back! :biggrin:

Anyone fancy giving a little round up of what's happened over the last few days? I would have a look but I have my final exam tomorrow :puppyeyes:

Also, inFamous 2 for £50 as a digital copy is insane...what the actual ****? You can't sell it and I'm guessing it's going to take upwards of 15gb on your HDD.

Welcome back! :awesome:

Tbh, not a lot, mostly about the free downloads etc.

Good luck for tomorrow. :king1:
illusionary
x

bigmo7
x

Guys need some help. What sort of financial project could I do as a software engineer either relating to accounting or economics. I would need.to build some sort of software maybe that measures the effects of some kind of theory that I wouldn't know about ? I want to work in a financial environment when I graduate so this would really help.
Reply 1588
Original post by jermaindefoe
Guys need some help. What sort of financial project could I do as a software engineer either relating to accounting or economics. I would need.to build some sort of software maybe that measures the effects of some kind of theory that I wouldn't know about ? I want to work in a financial environment when I graduate so this would really help.

Be a bit more specific, when you say a theory there are endless theories in economics/finance...

What kind of job are you thinking of going for btw? :smile:

Original post by spikeymike
Welcome back! :awesome:

Tbh, not a lot, mostly about the free downloads etc.

Good luck for tomorrow. :king1:

Thanks, after tomorrow my life is going to be so hectic...I'm going to London on Sunday to try and get on that new gameshow Ant and Dec are doing :awesome: 7,000 people were called down though :colonhash:

What made you want to work in a financial environment? :holmes:
Reply 1590

There's a huge amount of theories revolving around Economics. Is there any certain area of Economics that you are considering? Like employment, externalities, inflation etc?
Reply 1591
ohhh, Streets of Rage 2 online versus is too hilarious :rofl: There are too many rage quitters though...
Will be home soon I will reply then as its awkward on my phone
Reply 1593
Will be home soon I will reply then as its awkward on my phone

I can reply fine on my phone...is yours not very good? :hmmm:
Original post by bigmo7

:pierre: hard to be concise!
Original post by bigmo7

Just JD being noobish. :mmm: I wonder if he has figured the auto rotation...

Edit:
Auto-orientation*
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1596
If like me you had mutiple PSN accounting (inc US accounts :biggrin:), use the 2 free games on all of them.
I would have had all 6 if i didn't own 2 already.
So i got 4 : infamous, LBP, dead nation, wipeout.
Had Ratchet and stardust before the PSN messed up.

Also, this new cod maps came out at the wrong time :/, 3 days before my 7 A2's get going.
Reply 1597
PS vita looks :biggrin:
Theres so much **** in it and the graphics looks sick for a portable console.
Seems like the Wii U is worse then the PS vita :P
Reply 1598
Original post by spikeymike
Just JD being noobish. :mmm: I wonder if he has figured the auto rotation...

Edit:
Auto-orientation*

It says auto rotation on my phone :smug:
Original post by bigmo7
It says auto rotation on my phone :smug:

I'd check mine, but I cba, lying on bed, phone's on charge... meh. Auto rotation didn't sound right, hence the edit. :colondollar:

Latest