The Student Room Group

Funniest thing in exams...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
The exam was going on and one of the boys suddenly started singing a song (in falsetto!) about a girl who a has cheated on him, without realising where he was and what he was doing! We fell about laughing, until the invigilator told us to keep quiet. He was sooo embarrassed and turned red. We all questioned him about it afterwards, and who he was on about. Lol!!! Still funny to this day :smile: :smile::
I had an exam yesterday and this girl was sat like next to me, and she kept shaking her head and tapping her feet and pulling r hair clips out of her and and loudly dropping them on the table, this was fine but then she started to rip lumps of her hair out and made a little pile of her hair. The examiners were all walking around talking to each other asking if they knew anything and then they were looking through all these books, in the end they ran out of the room to get a teacher to take her away, as she stood up she suddenly grabbed the pile of her hair and shouted "WHAT DID YOU DO?" and the teacher was trying to get out the room and she was screaming NONONONO and then she walked out calmly and the teacher turned to say something to the exam people and he turned back and walked into the door .... It wasn't really funny but bloody distracting!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
The whiteboard displaying exam start and end time fell on a teacher and hit her head, it was very pokerface.
Just whenever at the beginning of an exam the exams lady comes in and annouces

"OK EVERYBODY, THERE IS AN ERRATUM ON P5- THERE IS AN ERRATUM ERRATUM. PLEASE TURN TO THE ERRATUM NOW AND CORRECT THE ERRATUM BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!"

...and it's like there's an 's' missing. I don't kno. Something about that word. Always sounds like a grand word for something rude :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
One of the invigilators..who was quite chubby broke a chair XD and then tripped over someone's desk as she went to get another one :colone:
Had a bit of a giggle earlier.

Had my chemistry exam in the big exam hall, which is really echoey. I felt a sneeze coming and couldn't decide whether to hold it in or let it out. In the end I sort of ended up shouting, "A-WOO!"
An invigilator came over and said, "If we think you're cheating, we can kick you out, you know!" in a really stern voice.
I couldn't suppress my giggles. What sort of question would have the answer "A-WOO!"?!?
Once had an invidulator trip over the mat covering the floor in the gym hall of a gcse maths exam. She stood back up with calculators in her hands and asked "does anyone want a calculator?" LOL (serves her right for wearing high heels in an exam hall - so annoying!)

Yesterday my friend had an exam and the invidulator sat on a chair. 2 of the legs on the chair broke off and she fell onto the floor haha.
Leaving my sociology exam today and I pour half my water bottle over my invigilator, whilst the year 11s are working away at Maths. Smooth.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire C
Reply 228
Original post by Paramore<3
Some of these are genius!

A fly was buzzing around our exam room (happened to be the very intimate sports hall). By the end of the paper we had a chorus of about 10 boys at the back of the room going *hmmmmm* and then stopping every time the invigilator turned around. Rest of us are just sitting there with pursed lips, trying desperately not to crack up!

That exact thing happened to me! It was so funny!!
An invigilator was so old that collpased and died on my exam paper.
Original post by Denzer
Some of the phrases in my German listening were hysterical - apparently 'Lange Schlange' means long queue...

L M A O
Reply 231
An invigilating teacher decided to, annoyingly, wear clompy high heels to school that morning.

After attempting to tip-toe around the room (a not-so-quiet procedure) and receiving icy glares from many pupils, she bent down to take them off.

In doing so, she re-created a classic movie moment when the seam of a skirt ripped and the entire hall was exposed to her lacy "super girl" pants.

To top it off, she was so shocked she wobbled around on one leg for a second before falling over.
a really fat edudicator, when i say fat must be size 28 at least and she got stuck in between exam tables. other time when the girl infront of me had a freak out and had to be taken out, had to be there
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let me down!"
Outside the exam hall. I had that song stuck in my head for the next hour and a half! :facepalm:
Reply 234
Someone having a battle with a spider under their desk.
Reply 235
This girl next to me asked the invigilator a question and the invigilator bent down to look at the paper but toppled over and headbutted the girl in the face :mmm:
people swearing really loudly outside the exam hall...THe head of upper school was invigilating and her face was bright red heheehe, she couldn't shout at them :colone:
In my maths exam today, a girl's phone went off and the ring tone was that 'A tibenia' song from the Lion King. Lol, even the invigilators were laughing. Luckily her phone was in her bag.
The 'head invigilator's' phone ringtone went off in his pocket during one of my GCSE exams; I don't think anyone ever saw him again.
Reply 239
The two teachers invigilating (a small exam) were a broken couple. Lol, it was hilarious watching them giving each other evils where one was sitting on the other side of the hall and not even speaking to each other.

Quick Reply

Latest