The Student Room Group

What is your pet's name?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
2 cats. One is called Bob and the other is called Marley
Also have chocolate labrador called Fudge.

I once had a friend whos cat had three kittens. They called them Chicken, fried and rice...
Reply 181
Hamster called Cookie! He's fat :biggrin:
My fish are called Memphis and Boaby :biggrin:
I had another one called Cuvette but he died :frown: And my hamster is Elliot.
I have a kitten called sweety.
Reply 184
Wife
My cat is called Tyfil.

We used to have a dog called Merth, so there was the kind of "Myrthyr Tydfil" joke. >_<
Ronnie and Reggie the black fluffy kittens (after the Cray twins haha) and Peppa the Tabby, cause he's greedy ^_^ (after Peppa Pig)
Reply 187
Your mum
Original post by Didgey
Hamster called Cookie! He's fat :biggrin:

LOL
Reply 189
I have a cat called Georgie. We just liked the name. We also have a visitor cat at the minute, whom I have named Hector as it suited him.
Reply 190
Merlin(Ragdoll) Max(Shih Tzu) and Harry(Cocker Spaniel) all came to me with them names. I liked them so kept them.

My Moggy is called Milly, don't know why we called her that lol, but she answers to it now.
Reply 191
Our first cat was called Harry - he just wondered in through the back door one day and decided to stay :P He died a few years ago though :frown:

Dad's cats are Barney (Rubble) and Matilda - both from a rescue centre and still both quite skittish unfortunately, though getting better
my cat's Smartie - she's a tortoishell kitten and already had the name when we got her, but we thought it was cool as she's multi-coloured :cute: (picture of her in my sig)
(edited 12 years ago)
I have a cat called Cora.
Reply 193
Three cats called Holly (mine), Lucy (sister's) and Millie (sister's). It just struck me that I do not know how we spell Millie's name... Might be with a y for all I know.
(edited 12 years ago)
Bubbles :P because she is cute and it suits her :P
My dog's called Jake Alfred. We called him Jake because his dad was called Jacob.. We call him Jacob when he's being naughty.. Haha.

My cat's called Maisie.. She was abandoned as a kitten and the people who took her in called her Princess and I favoured Princess Twinkles (as a joke, I might add :smile: ) but mother refused and wanted to call her dipstick (because she's all white with a grey splodge on her head and her tail's completely grey) and I refused so we arrived at Maisie. Haha.

Our old cat was called Phoebe because my dad hated friends and didn't want a cat.. He got a bit ganged up on!
Original post by RowanO
My rats names are

Mr.Squinty - His original name was prongs as I had three brothers and called them Padfoot, Moony and Prongs. However as rescues they were only 5 weeks old and he still had squinty eyes so I gave him the nickname. It caught though and he chose to ignore Prongs and comes to Mr.Squinty :biggrin:

Padfoot - See above.

Dandelion - Came with his brother and he was such a pansy that he needed a name to fit the bill!

Burdock - Goes with dandelion and he's fairly butch :tongue:

Brie - White as anything! She's a siamese roan so looks PEW, so it fit.

Bailey - Don't really have a reason other than it fit her!

My Cat

Bagel! Another went through a couple of names like Flea (she was a stray who didnt have an owner so we took her in) but eventually I landed on Bagel and it stuck. Couldnt imagine calling her anything else!

So much kudos for Padfoot, Moony and Prongs!!!
Reply 197
2 dogs: Paddy and Murphy. We gave Paddy an irish name because he's an Irish setter. Mum & I wanted to call Murphy Flynn as that was part of his pedigree name and we liked it. Dad didn't like Flynn and came up with Murphy as that was one of the possibilities for Paddy's name.
Reply 198
My rodents ^^

The rats
Oskar
Ollie
Riley
"The Baby"
Joey
Eska
Erik
Miles
Axel and
Rupert

The Syrian Hamsters
Arthur
Ginger

The Dwarf hamsters
Winter
Jamie
Tim and
Tom

The mouse
Ellie!
Just the one dog called Thornton, named after the confectionery, because he's a chocolate brown Labrador retriever.

Quick Reply

Latest