The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Only got 1470 allocation for Brugge. I think that really is shockingly poor, especially when you consider the high demand for tickets and how many people have already booked travel and accommodation in advance.
Reply 5981
Original post by KingGoonIan
Only got 1470 allocation for Brugge. I think that really is shockingly poor, especially when you consider the high demand for tickets and how many people have already booked travel and accommodation in advance.

Disgraceful considering they gave Birmingham 6000 last season! Club will have to be firm and give them to the fans who have most loyalty points first!
Reply 5982

Got my ticket sorted anyways.

Birmingham got more because Brugge home fans had no appeal to go to that game. Newcastle are massive over there. - Therefore more home demand
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Vintage

Birmingham got more because Brugge home fans had no appeal to go to that game. Newcastle are massive over there. - Therefore more home demand

Wow nice one man.
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4957197631

Saw some user on the Arsenal thread post this, hilarious!
Reply 5985
The Europa League final is in Amsterdam :sogood:

Just imagine how amazing it would be if we got there. It would be mental. 50,000 Geordies in Amsterdam :daydreaming:

That's the dream anyway... :moon:
Is our match on Thursday on TV?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5987
Original post by Vintage

Its actually because of the trouble Birmingham fans caused last season if you read what Brugge have had to say.
Reply 5988
Original post by Vintage

How have you got your ticket sorted? Through thomas cook sport?
Reply 5989
Original post by Keelo
How have you got your ticket sorted? Through thomas cook sport?

No.
Reply 5990
Original post by Vintage
No.

Well, how have you got your ticket sorted!
Reply 5991
Original post by Keelo
Well, how have you got your ticket sorted!

One of the guys who organizes away trips has me on top of the list with a couple of my mates for tickets. Already paid for the whole trip.

He'll be getting at least a bus load of tickets.
Reply 5992
Original post by Vintage
One of the guys who organizes away trips has me on top of the list with a couple of my mates for tickets. Already paid for the whole trip.

Nice!

Although that is completely wrong that he will be able to get a bus load of tickets
Reply 5993
Original post by Keelo
Nice!

Although that is completely wrong that he will be able to get a bus load of tickets

Not really. He does every away game. organizes sometimes 4-5 buses full.

If it wasn't for him (and people similar) our away attendances would dwindle.

Therefore tickets should be given to people like him, He's organized travel - hotels etc.

It also means he can choose who goes, The people that caused trouble at previous games are not normally allowed which benefits everyone including the home club.
Reply 5994
Getting concerned about Pardew. It seems he actually wants Ba to go by revealing the clause becomes active again in January. Ba said again on twitter he's happy here however
Original post by Vintage

Do you know a guy called Thomas? He's Thomas91nufc on Twitter and has not missed an away game for 5 years. Always see him at away matches in a green hoody.
Reply 5996
Do you know a guy called Thomas? He's Thomas91nufc on Twitter and has not missed an away game for 5 years. Always see him at away matches in a green hoody.

Not really impressive considering your record in europe.
Original post by TM94
Getting concerned about Pardew. It seems he actually wants Ba to go by revealing the clause becomes active again in January. Ba said again on twitter he's happy here however

So when does this release clause actually expire and why did everyone say end of August? Ba will be gone in January if he scores more than a few goals, no doubt about that. Time to start looking for a replacement. I reckon half the club will be off next summer as they are showing no ambition at the top right now.
Should have won. Clean sheet away from home is always a plus though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That had nil-nil written all over it fom quite early on.

Pleased with the result though. Win your home games and draw the away games and you'll top the group.

Latest