The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MonkeyMan2009
dude looks more "black" than "brown"

Lol he is certainly a brown indian. Have you seen indians before? Or blacks for that matter.
It depends on the girl herself.

If it helps my friends brother married a white girl and he's Bangladeshi, as am I. (as I am?? :confused:)
Original post by Some random guy
Lol he is certainly a brown indian. Have you seen indians before? Or blacks for that matter.

I've seen plenty of somalians who look like this dude and I'd consider them black. I get that he's indian.....
Reply 83
everyone is different, some will say yes and some say no.
why the **** do you act that ALL white girls will have the same opinion?

and since when have we been using 'brown' to describe people?
Original post by Cicerao
My guy's kinda brown...so I guess I do. I don't really like that many people so I can't be picky by race as well otherwise I'd be FOREVER ALONE. :biggrin:

south asian brown, african brown, or other?
Well my sister's boyfriend is half Indian, so I'm going to say... probs do sometimes, yeah.
I have a thing for Aziz Ansari...

:hubba:
Reply 87
yeh blud dem white girls r sick dey got bare rep for us
I've seen plenty of somalians who look like this dude and I'd consider them black. I get that he's indian.....

Somalians look nothing like that dude.
Original post by Some random guy
Somalians look nothing like that dude.

they do; somalians don't look look other black people in britain, same as people from sudan...
Different people have different likes and dislikes, in any case the guys you posted just look really douchy, well brown and douchy. I've had a few "white" girlfriends, one of them actually really liked my colour more than other types (but then, she was a tad weird). Same question gets asked about asian (i.e. oriental) guys, what is it with the obsession of minorities in trying to attract "white" girls? Screams of remnants of segregation and the hegenomy of culture during the time. Let's all get past white, black and purple and **** until we're all beige. /rant
Original post by Pomppufiilis
I have a thing for Aziz Ansari...

:hubba:

at the start of that clip, he looks like the asian bradley cooper
i'm an indian girl and i'm yet to find anybody that looks like that, so how can you expect white girls to answer to blatant pics of a minority?..
they do; somalians don't look look other black people in britain, same as people from sudan...

I know what Somalians look like thank you very much. They look nothing like the guy I posted or indians in general. Quit trolling or use Google images if you genuinely believe this.
Personally it depends on the guy really and not the colour of his skin. I don't find all white men attractive and similarly I don't find a lot of black or asian men attractive.
You're considered brown if you're indian, paki, guyanese ect....doesnt matter if youre light skin.

The last two guys you posted are good, especially jay sean, the first couple...not feeling it.

My boyfriend is indian and he's so ****ing sexy.
And why is it people are always soooooo concerned about what WHITE girls think...who the **** cares stfu
Reply 97

This here is a real man, not one of those pussy bollywood actors.

And here's some lovely dark Indian pictures;
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by MC armani
So would you generally find brown guys attractive or not your type?

Most of those, I would. :sexface:

Original post by bolly_mad

:coma: who is THAT?

Anyway OP most of the people I've dated have been brown (south asian) so yeah, some of us do.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 99
south asian brown, african brown, or other?

South American.

Latest

Trending

Trending