The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Applicants for 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Original post by Accfin
Are the offers still coming in or are these from earlier?

Sounds like the majority came in this morning. Looks like at least another week's wait!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 3981
I'm international ^^ though I may end up following your advice. I've been spamming the refresh button on my email for anything from UCAS but nothing yet.
Reply 3982
Original post by Hyaline
I just got an invitation to attend an LSE open for offer holders day via email.

Curveball! I don't actually have an offer; nothing official from LSE but the usual emails which imply a long and tedious wait.

I really have no idea how to interpret this :P. Did everyone get one or does this actually mean something ^^.

JUST CHECK YOUR UCAS. I only say this cause i was confused but LSE don't do "congratualtions you've got a place" they just invite you to open day. You have an offer for your course.
Reply 3983
Original post by Hyaline

Curveball! I don't actually have an offer; nothing official from LSE but the usual emails which imply a long and tedious wait.

I really have no idea how to interpret this :P. Did everyone get one or does this actually mean something ^^.

I got one of those after I got an offer on track today. Call them! :smile:
Reply 3984
Original post by Hyaline

That's a 99% offer! Honestly though, hence the "offer holders" open day. Got my offer about 15-20 minutes after that email. Good luck, hope I'm right :biggrin:
L101 Offer.
Buzzzzzzzing.
Good luck to those still waiting.
Reply 3986
This page is making me jealous! No more checking til Monday!
Reply 3987
Original post by Istanbul.
L101 Offer.
Buzzzzzzzing.
Good luck to those still waiting.

Just now?
Original post by Accfin
Just now?

Came through at 11am this morning.
Reply 3989
I got the email a few minutes ago............... so I'm guessing the admission department is still active.
(edited 12 years ago)
Undergraduate admissions office is open from 9:15 am till 5pm
Reply 3991
*hoping.
Reply 3992
8 minutes. Wow............ this feels ****.
Reply 3993
Does UCAS spend time processing replies from unis before they show up :P. At this moment I can feel the summation of all the frustration I've felt over the last few months.
Reply 3994
Original post by Hyaline
Does UCAS spend time processing replies from unis before they show up :P. At this moment I can feel the summation of all the frustration I've felt over the last few months.

What email did you get?
Reply 3995
L101 Unconditional :biggrin:

IB 44/45 (BCME, french ab initio - which earned me that 6)

International, applied on the 10th of January.

All the best to those still waiting! Don't give up C:
Reply 3996
I just can't take this anymore, missing out an offer day...
hey guys i applied in september, still waiting for a decision. I got the two under consideration emails in december and february but nothing since. Could they have lost my application or just forgot about me or something. I have no clue as to why they'r taking more than 6 months. :frown:
Reply 3998
^Same.
I have no clue what's happening...I didn't even receive the February email about my application being under consideration. I wasn't put in the pool either...:s-smilie:
Reply 3999
Original post by robert jones
hey guys i applied in september, still waiting for a decision. I got the two under consideration emails in december and february but nothing since. Could they have lost my application or just forgot about me or something. I have no clue as to why they'r taking more than 6 months. :frown:

Hi! I wouldn't be too concerned. What course have you applied for at LSE? I'd say as long as it wasn't L101 (Economics) you've got nothing to fear the majority of applicants on here haven't heard anything yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending