The Student Room Group

Are white guys attracted to black girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Evangelica
Not true, my black friend has had plenty of white guys interested in her, I don't know how you can speak for every white guy.

Anyway, do people not use the search feature in this forum? Kinda sick of seeing this thread. Everyone's different. Summary of all these threads:

Some guys don't find black girls attractive.
Some guys find very few black girls attractive.
Some guys find black girls attractive.
Some guys love black girls.

/thread

I think the OP is well aware of this and doesn't need Captain Obvious patronising her with it.

The point is she wants to know if there are enough white guys out there who are attracted to black girls. I personally have pretty much never seen a white guy date a black girl and in clubs, I've only ever seen black girls get off with black guys. There must be *some* reason explaining this. So in the end, the OP's question isn't all that stupid and doesn't need someone like you to come in stating the ****ing obvious.
Reply 21
Let's be honest, this is so general. It's like saying Rihanna or Scarlett Johansson :dontknow:
Reply 22
In general no i dont find black chicks attractive at all. there are one or two exceptions probably though.
Don't worry OP there are pleanty of white guys out there who find black girls attractive. Everyone has a different preference. I've had many white guys interested in me. Not everyone is bothered about skin tone and don't feel disheartened.
I'm white but i'm not attracted to black girls, in general this is dependent on personality but all i've met I am not attracted to.
Once you go black, you won't go back to some flat arsed flat chested European woman.
Reply 26
Since OP isn't asking for generalisations I shall just say that one of my mates at uni has a white boyfriend, he clearly adores her and hasn't soley dated black girls in the past.

Maybe some white guys might feel intimdated (like most men with all women :tongue:), or think that the black girl won't like them because they're white - a friend has experienced this before :smile:
Im only truly attracted to white women because they have the best looks and most definition in their looks.
Reply 28
Original post by Bipedalmale
Once you go black, you won't go back to some flat arsed flat chested European woman.

Thats not nice, there are plenty of curvy white girls.
And plenty of athletic-figured black girls.

Love all women, dammit! :biggrin:
Reply 29
Reply 30
I know one white guy who really likes black girls (typically from Eritrea or that area of Africa, slim, with afro hair). He has a "thing" for that particular look though, and mostly look for those girls, same as some guys I know have a thing for Asian girls. All the other white guys I know, from Scandinavia or France, tend to prefer white girls. I don't know how this would be in England though.
A friend of mine said that she knows white guys who fancy black or Asian girls, but it is more of a fetish than a preference. I think that sounds a bit bad, but I see where she's coming from - in some countries there is a quite small non-European population and black girls can be known to be more promiscuous than others and more for "fun" than marriage. I have plenty black female friends so I know this isn't true, but I know you have to be aware of those men. Same as some men like Asian girls because they have an idea of a subservient behaviour.
Reply 32
White guys are almost never attracted to black girls, whereas black guys like both white/black girls vice versa.

White guys go for half-caste/mixed race sometimes, I don't know why we must be weird like that.
Reply 33
Original post by Stefan1991
White guys are almost never attracted to black girls, whereas black guys like both white/black girls vice versa.

White guys go for half-caste/mixed race sometimes, I don't know why we must be weird like that.

Correction,we don't like White girls. They're just easy,and hungry for black d!ck.

Anyway overall White men normally don't know how to appreciate Black beauty. They can't handle the bums,the thighs,the hips,the lips. Its 'too much' for them so they stick to their White things. Of course there are exceptions....
But how about you be abit more open minded,there are Black guys out there who would appreciate a non ghetto educated girl like you,so don't go separating yourself like you're too good for black men.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a black girl not the harsh stereotype (e.g. a ghetto girl named obamanisha) I'm well educated, well spoken and well dressed (which can sometimes lead to me being called a coconut or oreo) but in the past I have liked white guys but they have rejected me but then went on to say they like so much about me?
So do white guys like black girls or does the race stop them or make them see black girls as less attractive?

hell yes! Although mostly mixed race black girls. Tend to be attracted to certain black groups more than others. Ethiopian girls are hot (the ones I've met).

All depends on you as an individual OP.

mixed race girls (of all types) are hot.
Reply 36

This is a load of crap

Different people, different preferences.

OP - some white guys are attracted to black girls and some are not.
Original post by pepsihot
Correction,we don't like White girls. They're just easy,and hungry for black d!ck.

Anyway overall White men normally don't know how to appreciate Black beauty. They can't handle the bums,the thighs,the hips,the lips. Its 'too much' for them so they stick to their White things. Of course there are exceptions....
But how about you be abit more open minded,there are Black guys out there who would appreciate a non ghetto educated girl like you,so don't go separating yourself like you're too good for black men.

True. I'm not attracted to mahoosive booty/thighs/hips; they seem out of proportion to me, but my black friends love it.
I am.:colondollar:

It is important(for white people especially) to see them as women though, and not turn them into an item of fetish.
(edited 12 years ago)
not all but most black women wouldn't really give a white man there time of day because they love black men so much but it's evident that the same can't be said about alot of black men

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending