The Student Room Group

Running teacher continued!

Hi i posted here before about my running teacher

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1638084

he is still continuing to make rude and disgusting remarks but has started on another girl to.

He use to only do it to me and we are both thinking about having a private word with him about the issue as it is foul.We think he is will push it to far one day.

I was thinking what would be the best way to talk to him about it.
Reply 1
Whilst he sees there's still the potential that you fancy him but are too shy to act on it (your lack of any reaction suggests at shyness, though I haven't read too far down the other thread), he is going to continue. Possibly he's giving up on you or wants to 'cast his net' a little wider so is going for the other girl too.

A simple "I'm just here to run, nothing else, please respect that" should do the trick. If it doesn't, switch running teachers or even turn the whole group against him.
Reply 2
Original post by Hopple
Whilst he sees there's still the potential that you fancy him but are too shy to act on it (your lack of any reaction suggests at shyness, though I haven't read too far down the other thread), he is going to continue. Possibly he's giving up on you or wants to 'cast his net' a little wider so is going for the other girl too.

A simple "I'm just here to run, nothing else, please respect that" should do the trick. If it doesn't, switch running teachers or even turn the whole group against him.

Thanks that helped tbh.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending