The Student Room Group

Why do girls give guys love bites???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Has anyone bit a nipple so hard accidently that it starting to bleed?
Original post by chainedheart
You sure you didnt just use the ol' hoover?

When I have intimate liaisons with a hoover it's not my shoulder that gets sucked :wink:

:frown:
Reply 22
Original post by chainedheart
You sure you didnt just use the ol' hoover?

You're one cheeky c*nt mate
Reply 23
My girlfriend does it to me when she or I go on holiday.... Sort of like a cat spraying a tree... But less disgusting.
Reply 24
They are trying to lay claim to you, any other girls who see you have a love bite will say 'oh, that guy has a gf already'
I don't mind, it's just when my parents see them... :ashamed:
ouch....

in the news some man gave his girl a hickey that ended up giving her a stroke due to compression on the carotid artery.

talking about some serious foreplay
:')
Original post by OLawyer
Has anyone bit a nipple so hard accidently that it starting to bleed?

Always

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have really no idea how to give a love bite. It just sounds painful and like something teenagers would do.
To leave our mark
Mark our territory.
Reply 32
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I have really no idea how to give a love bite. It just sounds painful and like something teenagers would do.

Bite and Suck. If you need help I can give lessons.
I don't let anyone do it, neither do I really hook up with the kind of girls who try. It looks scatty and chavvy.
I don't know, but I once got a actual bit from a chav girl on the metro.
I find that my boyfriend gives me just as many love bites ass I give him.

Sometimes it just happens in the heat of the moment and I don't notice it until the next morning. Other times, I might deliberately give him one to "mark my territory" :colone:
Some guy I pulled gave me a massive one on my neck :/ combed it out and put ice on it and it was pretty much disappeared a few hours later!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Drunk Punx
Love bites? Rofl. I enjoy biting/getting bitten because I'm a kinky ****er, not because of the mark it leaves. I can't believe I'm the only person to have said that so far.

Same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending