Scroll to see replies

Reply 2740
Original post by NicNoc

I received an offer from Northampton this morning! :biggrin:

congrats :smile:
Reply 2741
Original post by EIG
congrats :smile:

Thankyou - have u had any news?? Keeping fingers crossed for everyone waiting for offers too!!
I phoned admin at northamton and asked what the situation was, they said we will hear by this weeks end. I tried pushing to see if she would tell me what was happening with my application but he said she would check, and she sounded a bit in-nerved when she came back, but said she couldn't tell me! Doesn't look good for me! :s-smilie:
Mike
Reply 2743
Spoke to Oxford Brooke's today, they said that they have now offered out to everyone they are going to and that the updates should happen overnight.

Good Luck everyone.
Reply 2744
hi, I'm new to this but after waiting to hear back from from universities and having a few rejections, I've finally recieved an offer this morning from Northampton, yayyy!! Just wondering who else might be going there too?? Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back and congrats to those who have offers too :biggrin:
Reply 2745
Original post by littlealfie
I received an offer from OB and I think I'll be rejecting so there's one place :wink: As for northampton I received an offer yesterday via a phone call but my UCAS hasn't changed yet so there decisions must be made! There are lots of offers on the way good luck guys! :biggrin:

Congrats on your offers! I've had one from Northampton this morning too :biggrin: are you accepting? Trying to find who else may be going hehe!
Reply 2746
Original post by EIG
yep, i havent accepted yet because im still waiting to hear from northampton im just curious

Looks like ill be seeing you in sept then ! Sweet
Reply 2747
Is anyone else in the maybe category for plymouth???
Reply 2748
Original post by mikesimp19
I phoned admin at northamton and asked what the situation was, they said we will hear by this weeks end. I tried pushing to see if she would tell me what was happening with my application but he said she would check, and she sounded a bit in-nerved when she came back, but said she couldn't tell me! Doesn't look good for me! :s-smilie:
Mike

think positive, i still havent heard from then yet either, are you waiting ,or had offers from anywhere else ? fingers crossed we hear soon
Reply 2749
Original post by Dan9878
Is anyone else in the maybe category for plymouth???

My friend from college is. Seems to be a fair few on there! Good luck, fingers crossed for you. Have u had any other offers?
Original post by ShockableVF
I think mark is more than aware of that. Likewise most of us para applicants are.

Anyway, in other matters, I know someone who got rejected by SGUL yesterday - did anyone on here also get rejected? I assume they only rejected recent applicants and haven't decided on people like myself who are on the shortlist...

Exactly.. Tch, know it all.

Was that applicant at the applicant day day kno?
anybody who is going to the uclan fitness test/interview on friday or who has been already...did you go dressed in fitness gear? It says the fitness test is first, if u pass it you get an interview. But it also says 'bring a change of clothes for the fitness test' just wondered if anyone had any advice. thanks (: good luck everyone waiting for offers!
Original post by EIG
think positive, i still havent heard from then yet either, are you waiting ,or had offers from anywhere else ? fingers crossed we hear soon

Rejected from all four other choices! :s-smilie:
I am sick with nerves and worry! But thank you for the confidence boost! Good luck yourself! I will post if/when I hear! Well done to all northamton applicants who have received offers! Very jealous! :P
Mike
Conditional offer from northamton this morning! :O
Was very very much unexpected!
:biggrin:
Good luck to EVERYONE!
:smile:
Mike
Reply 2754
Good luck to everyone still waiting for offers anyone heard from Greenwich :smile:
Reply 2755
Original post by stid123
My friend from college is. Seems to be a fair few on there! Good luck, fingers crossed for you. Have u had any other offers?

Hi, looks like there are quite a few... Nope, but I am waiting to hear from Swansea and St Georges. Does your username relate to your surname :smile: Are you on the plymouth uni group ?
Hey Guys, anyone going to Coventry, I've set up a Facebook group! Either pm me with your name, or look up Coventry university paramedic science 2012 :smile:

Sending lots of good luck wishes to those still waiting! And well done to those that have recently got offers :smile:
Original post by hhh123
Offer from uwe!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! After all that waiting you did it :biggrin:

Original post by Clross
Spoke to Oxford Brooke's today, they said that they have now offered out to everyone they are going to and that the updates should happen overnight.

Good Luck everyone.

Oooo! I firmed OxB two weeks ago and know of two offers who have firmed :biggrin:

Good luck to EVERYONE!
Mike

Congratulations!
Reply 2758
Original post by Dan9878
Hi, looks like there are quite a few... Nope, but I am waiting to hear from Swansea and St Georges. Does your username relate to your surname :smile: Are you on the plymouth uni group ?

Well good luck with all them. Lol, yes it does relate, and yes I am on the group, I think I may of spotted you on there also! Fingers crossed for you mate. Is this your first year of applying? Last year I applied, I had 4 rejections and 1 interview which resulted in a rejection. This year has been a total different story!
Reply 2759
Good luck to EVERYONE!
Mike

Congratulations!!! Loving seeing all the Northampton offers coming in - good luck to all those still waiting, will keep my fingers crossed for you all :smile:

See you in September!

Latest