The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stid123

Original post by stid123
When are they sending the offers out? Wait is killing me!

When did you hear back from Brighton? They didnt even acknowledge my application, havent had a rejection but havent been offered an interview... :0(
Original post by jot92

Original post by jot92
Greenwich Avery Hill done, now let the waiting begin. Not holding high hopes for it though

Me neither! Did you have yours today?
Just to let you guys know I've just updated the 'Becoming a Paramedic' wiki page
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Becoming_a_Paramedic
Original post by Briony09110
I know me either!! It's harsh isn't it? At least its not done until afterwards though :smile: Yes its on 24th at 1pm. What time is yours? I'm really nervous! :frown:

same day same time :smile: it is really harsh, its the stretch test i aint looking forward to because i am no where near flexible and ive been stretching but it hasnt done anything for me.
do you have interviews anywhere else? i have Sheffield Hallam on the 30th and i havnt heard back from my other 3 choices yet
Reply 1185
Has anyone thats applied to Staffordshire or Edgehill received an email/letter to acknowledge their application?
Original post by RosieD1
Has anyone thats applied to Staffordshire or Edgehill received an email/letter to acknowledge their application?

I had an interview for Staffordshire at the beginning of December. I was unsuccesfull.. but glad because i didn't like the feel of the place or the tutors!! Received a letter from Edge Hill before Xmas saying that they weren't making any decisions until after the deadline.
Original post by kirsty1189
same day same time :smile: it is really harsh, its the stretch test i aint looking forward to because i am no where near flexible and ive been stretching but it hasnt done anything for me.
do you have interviews anywhere else? i have Sheffield Hallam on the 30th and i havnt heard back from my other 3 choices yet

Not as yet.. I had an unsuccessful for SHU.. I was absolutely gutted not to get an interview especially seen as I had one last year! I'm holding out for Edge Hill!
I'm fairly flexible, its pulling the 140kg on leg and back pull I'm not looking forward to... nots sure I'm quite ready for it!
Reply 1188
Original post by BlueSkiesChick
When did you hear back from Brighton? They didnt even acknowledge my application, havent had a rejection but havent been offered an interview... :0(

I heard a few weeks after I sent my application. Give them a call, they're all very friendly and more than willing to help!
Reply 1189
Original post by RosieD1

I had an interview for Staffordshire and got a letter a few days later saying I'm through to stage 2.
When did you send off your application?
Reply 1190
I had an interview for Staffordshire at the beginning of December. I was unsuccesfull.. but glad because i didn't like the feel of the place or the tutors!! Received a letter from Edge Hill before Xmas saying that they weren't making any decisions until after the deadline.

Second that! I couldn't stand the place. The staff were rude, the place was depressing itself. Put it this way, if I had an offer there, I would really have to think about attending there!
Reply 1191
Any one heard from SHU yet?
Reply 1192
i got this message, repiled then i got n interview on the 24th of jan...

Sweet, might be a good sign!
Original post by Tom_chap

Ive been unsuccessful... it came through a couple of days ago so if you haven't had one yet you might be in with a chance :smile:
Original post by f0rbesy
Second that! I couldn't stand the place. The staff were rude, the place was depressing itself. Put it this way, if I had an offer there, I would really have to think about attending there!

I found this last year...
Not as yet.. I had an unsuccessful for SHU.. I was absolutely gutted not to get an interview especially seen as I had one last year! I'm holding out for Edge Hill!
I'm fairly flexible, its pulling the 140kg on leg and back pull I'm not looking forward to... nots sure I'm quite ready for it!

i had an interview at SHU two years ago then i took a year out and im applying again. i havnt heard anything from edge hill or UCLAN and from what i have heard about staff i dont think ill bother there either way...
Reply 1196
Ive been unsuccessful... it came through a couple of days ago so if you haven't had one yet you might be in with a chance :smile:

i was unsuccessful there too but sent an email asking why because i meet all the requirements they ask for?! crazy ppl!
Original post by Tom_chap

I have an interview on the 30th of jan :biggrin: have you heard anything?
Original post by kirk89
i was unsuccessful there too but sent an email asking why because i meet all the requirements they ask for?! crazy ppl!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! sorry Kirky :P xx
Reply 1199
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! sorry Kirky :P xx

u cow! haha were off to the gym in half an hr im gunna tear u in two hahahahahahahaha! xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending