The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Fitzwilliam College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
im really nervous!! not very good at interviews. i applied for mathematical eocnomics and econometrics at LSE, econ and econmetrics at bristol and nottingham, maths with econ at warwick and ucl. got an offer from nottingham, how about u??
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
I havent heard anything at alll - ive given up i got all my other offers tis their loss :biggrin:
Reply 22
hey pple i have these 2 qsns
1) i returned that slip for sayin i will be attending for the interview, but i havent heard anythin from fitz since then, do u think i should email them to confirm that i will be goin- has anyone email or rang em to confirm??
2) does anyone else have 3 interviews + a TSA on the same day- it looks like thats wots gonna happen to me..
Reply 23
.x.g.x.
im really nervous!! not very good at interviews. i applied for mathematical eocnomics and econometrics at LSE, econ and econmetrics at bristol and nottingham, maths with econ at warwick and ucl. got an offer from nottingham, how about u??

i applied for all straight eco at the same places as u! only have nottingham offer so far.

tee001, i returned the slip too, heard nothing since, i don't think there's any point confirming and its unlikely you'll receive anything else from them.....
i have 2 interviews and tsa on same day! it sucks!

did any of you get offered accomodation the night before? is anyone staying the night before interview?

xxx
Reply 24
they didnt offer me accommodation- not worried bout that thoh
Reply 25
i havent heard anything and tbh i dont think we will. they told us we had an interview, we confirmed we were coming, i dont think they need to confirm that we've confirmed if u know what i mean!?

sub0 i also only have an offer from nottingham!

i'm not staying the night before nor did i get offered it probably because i only live about an hour away and my interviews are in the afternoon.
TEE001
hey, my interview is on the 8th- for chem eng @ fitz

Hi! I'm a first year engineer at Catz going into Chem Eng next year.

Are you going through the NatSci, Engineering or (godforbid) CompSci route?
Reply 27
They will email if they don't get the slip.
The Royal Mail has lost my love.
Reply 28
swntzu
Hi! I'm a first year engineer at Catz going into Chem Eng next year.

Are you going through the NatSci, Engineering or (godforbid) CompSci route?

natural sciences.
TEE001
natural sciences.

Six day weeks!
Reply 30
hey fitz pple, where r u. i had my interviews today
Reply 31
How did they go? Who did your general interview?
Reply 32
It's a great place isn't it. Are most of the students home by now? They seemed a nice bunch.
Reply 33
the interviews were ok,, i messed up on the TSA. and i dont knoe the name of my general interviewers,, they were 2 of em.
I applied directly to fitz ive called and called the admissions office left messages sent emails and heard NOTHING .. maybe ive been rejected
Reply 35
hey kasias and TEE001, hope your interviews went well. mine's on tuesday i'm sooo nervous!

anyway what did you think of the college? did you like it? all my mates are telling me that i should have applied somewhere else because it looks so ugly!
I think mine went OK =)
Fitz is a great place, message me if you have any questions!
Reply 38
Are you studying at fitz?
Yes - one year Mphil

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending