The Student Room Group

Guys at Uni - Relationship or casual sex?

Guys who are currently in university or starting in september, are you hoping to get into a relationship at uni or just someone to have sex with? Or neither.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Relationship
Sex, sex and more sex. I don't want a relationship.
(edited 12 years ago)
I'd like to continue having fun first, but eventually it would be nice to meet the person who I spend the rest of my life with.

Maybe that's expecting too much, but if I don't meet them at university then I think I'll probably die alone.
Relationship.
the desperados will say relationship and the players will say sex.
Reply 6
Original post by economics_dismal

...because these are the only types of male that exist :yep:

:rolleyes:
Reply 7
Casual all the way. At this age there is no point being pinned down and plus I don't want to get that disease called onegina.
Reply 8
Sex. Thats not to say if I found a girl I really liked and who liked me back I wouldn't want a relationship. But a relationship isn't exactly my main goal.
Reply 9
Sex, food and silence is all I'll expect from girls I get intimate with.
Reply 10
Casual.

I'm sure its same for most of us. Causal unless someone stunningly awesome comes along, :sexface: by that I mean she has to worth the potentially awkwardness post-breakup...
Reply 11
Original post by economics_dismal

Sex within a relationship, what now.
Reply 12
Anal. Casual.
Reply 13
I think the honest answer from most guys would be casual sex until they find someone they want to be in a relationship with...
Reply 14
To be honest, casual, unless I find someone very special.
Reply 15
Original post by WeekendOffender
Maybe that's expecting too much, but if I don't meet them at university then I think I'll probably die alone.

If I don't meet someone at Uni there is a high chance I will die alone. Most likely place to meet a like minded person. :frown:
Reply 16
Casual. Every hole's a goal after all!
Reply 17
Casual. However if I find a girl that I really like I would get into a relationship =)
Reply 18
relationship :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by Yawn11
Sex, food and silence is all I'll expect from girls I get intimate with.

Are you for real?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending