The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hello123450

Original post by hello123450
I sent mine around 18th November and on UCAS it said the uni's got my application in 21st then I got my reply from City and Liverpool on the same day like almost a month later.
They will get back to you so I wouldn't worry, I mean, they can't just leave you waiting (:
Where else did you apply?

ah okay, thanks for letting me know :h:
asides from city and liverpool, i've applied to leeds, exeter and st. george's.
yourself? do you know who you want as first choice?
Just got an offer from Cumbria. I only had my interview 24hours ago! :smile:
Original post by golddust&lipgloss
ah okay, thanks for letting me know :h:
asides from city and liverpool, i've applied to leeds, exeter and st. george's.
yourself? do you know who you want as first choice?

Oh wow :smile: I kinda wish I applied to Leeds now, but oh well...
I've applied to Liv, City, Hertfordshire, Portsmouth and Canterbury :smile:
I think Liverpool will be my 1st choice :smile: but I'll need to visit it before I make that decision,
What about you?
Reply 583
Does anybody know what foundation courses can progression onto radiography? Really struggling to find out, my head of year has ****ed everything up for me :frown:
Reply 584
Original post by JordanUK

well done :smile:, although that doesnt sound good for me, i had an interview on the same day and i haven't hear anything. Also has anybody heard anything from salford :smile:?
Hi i applied for the course back in november and since then i have received 1 rejection from liverpool and thats it. I received a few email from universities asking for clinical visits forms but no interviews or offers have been made and the wait is driving me crazy. i don't understand why others have received offers and interviews but applied after me -_-

i applied for Herts,
St Georges,
Canterbury (i know they wait till after deadline to make offers),
City (which i applied to in december because i changed my choice from LSBU)
and liverpool
Anyone know if i should call them asking about the wait or is this long a wait without any reply normal. Any advice would be helpful :smile:
Original post by Tigers14
well done :smile:, although that doesnt sound good for me, i had an interview on the same day and i haven't hear anything. Also has anybody heard anything from salford :smile:?

I wouldn't worry too much. He did say he is going to work his way through the applications and because my interview was one of the last my sheet must have been at the top of the pile maybe? It wasn't made on UCAS, he called me to say I had an offer and that it would be shown on UCAS once everyone had been informed.
Reply 587
Original post by aqsawaheed

have you had your inteview at bradford?

No I haven't heard back from them yet. How about u? Have u applied there?
Reply 588

Well done! How was your interview, obvs you did well :biggrin:
Reply 589
Original post by lackjan

Original post by lackjan
Does anybody know what foundation courses can progression onto radiography? Really struggling to find out, my head of year has ****ed everything up for me :frown:

Hey,
When I went to the liverpool visit day they mentioned that they did a foundation course which if you passed were guaranteed a place on the Diagnostic Radiography degree so try their website for more info. :smile:
Reply 590
Original post by vonny89
Hey,
When I went to the liverpool visit day they mentioned that they did a foundation course which if you passed were guaranteed a place on the Diagnostic Radiography degree so try their website for more info. :smile:

Oh my god, thats amazing. Will take a look! Thank you so much! Have you got any idea what it is called?
Reply 591
Original post by vonny89
No I haven't heard back from them yet. How about u? Have u applied there?

Yep I applied to bham city, hertfordshire, Leeds, Bradford and city London?
Where av u applied? And you heard bak from any yet?
Reply 592
Original post by lackjan

There is foundation course Bradford Uni offer that you have to pass in order for a guaranteed place in diagnostic radiography at the same Uni.

Hope that helps :-)
Reply 593

Yep I applied to bham city, hertfordshire, Leeds, Bradford and city London?
Where av u applied? And you heard bak from any yet?

Cool, yeah ive got an unconditional offer from liverpool, a conditional offer from Cumbria, got an interview at salford but only been shortlisted for bradford so gotta wait till after the deadline! You had any interviews/offers? Where do u want to go?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 594
Original post by lackjan

Original post by lackjan
Oh my god, thats amazing. Will take a look! Thank you so much! Have you got any idea what it is called?

No worries, other uni's offer them aswel just look around. I think its called Foundation to Health & Veterinary studies. I think you apply direct to the uni aswel so no UCAS application!
Reply 595
Original post by vonny89
Cool, yeah ive got an unconditional offer from liverpool, a conditional offer from Cumbria, got an interview at salford but only been shortlisted for bradford so gotta wait till after the deadline! You had any interviews/offers? Where do u want to go?

Congrats on all those offers!
Yep I've got a conditional for London city
Interview for Bradford next week
And need to hear frm the rest... I'm not too sure yet tbh
I'm wanting get all the offers n then decide :-)
Original post by no.1stud
at the moment i have not done the work experience and i havent got any replies from the universities. i was wondering do i need to do the work experience and then inform the university, to get an interveiw. or will they give interveiws anyway

same position bit confised.lol
Original post by Issy123
has anyone had interview at Birmingham City University yet? :smile:

have u been ifferd a place
Reply 598
Has anyone got an interview for the 18th January 2012 at bradford uni for radiography?

Hi,

Yeah I've got an interview for Bradford on the 18th January.
I've got the main books needed for radiography for sale in the london area for a very very cheap price. PM me for details. they haven't been used more than once.

Latest